Major Projects for yr12 (1 Viewer)

Kimia2409

HSC
history extension is awesome well done you people for choosing it! i was the only one who did it at my school lol

SimonLee13

HSC
Nope - closest thing is 2k word essay on human rights but that's pretty small in comparison.

HSC
History extension woooooh!
I'm totally pumped haha.

Except I can't decide between Josef Mengele and Morgan le Fay... =|

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
Kimia2409 said:
history extension is awesome well done you people for choosing it! i was the only one who did it at my school lol
what a lucky cunt.

i wish that could happen at my school.

there's two (maybe 3?) in my class.

OliverQ

HSC
d3vilz said:
what a lucky cunt.

i wish that could happen at my school.

there's two (maybe 3?) in my class.
my school has like 13 people in the class there was like "invitations" for the class though so only a few people were actually allowed to

i wish i had less people you can commicate with them more and i reckon itd help with the major work

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Visual Arts & English Extension 2.

I'm doing an animation for ext 2 but not sure about art. I was thinking about using Takashi Murakami as my influence to do some sort of pop art piece but I've been reconsidering.

johony

HSC
bow for visual arts. i'm not sure yet, but i'm looking to textiles as a major work atm.

problem is, i can't sew.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
cerys said:
Visual Arts &amp; English Extension 2.<br /> <br /> I'm doing an animation for ext 2 but not sure about art. I was thinking about using Takashi Murakami as my influence to do some sort of pop art piece but I've been reconsidering.
woooo he's my favourite artist and my inspiration for my BOW last year, look at his use of the otaku lifestyle

you could potential also look at his animations for ee2

Last edited:

Miss Code

HSC
IRP and PIP
both focused around twins as my sac teacher told me to base them around the same topic as it will be easier to do rather then 2 different topics. saves time. plus is a good topic for personal reflection
NO IDEA at this stage! :(

sarahaussiegirl

HSC
shell.q said:
I dont know if there is already a thread like this beats me lol

But nyhoo, what major projects do you have for yr 12? like the arts, cafs, sac, wood tech ,all them

I have two
CAFS irp and my aboriginal studies mahor work.

=] im exctied for both lol
I've got two, Music and 4Unit English.

Music I am going to do two performance and three viva voces or three performances and two vivas... Going to do piece I actually like so a jazz/boogie piano piece, might sing as well adn for the viva...no idea just yet

4 Unit I am going to write a creative story, a memoir kind of, paralleling my childhood and growth with the world. I lived as an expatriate for my early childhood and basically got to experience everything before it got shit. New York for Christmas nine months before 9/11, bali before the bombings, London before their bombings, China just before it became a world player etc. etc.

I'm psyched!

Mithead

HSC
I have two -
EE2 and Hist Ext.

So proud of myself for having actually started research on both.

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
EE2, History Ext. and Art.

>____> Gotta hand in proposals soon.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)