Major Work (1 Viewer)

natt

what u made?

conrats to all those ppl who got nominated for powerhouse display!! just wondering what was your MDP???:wave:

ben

Originally posted by caromello55
yay i got nominated too
like 5 ppl in our class of 18 got nominated
our teacher almost had heart failure

this is my project like 2 days before it was due...and it was unfinished heeeeheeehe: http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL137/659232/1072356/12452631.ptp

its a chair covered witht aluminium strips and made of bendable ply wood
5 out of 18!! Wow!

We had 2 or 3 out of 60 I think. But everyone's folio was sent away for the standards package for next year.

Btw, your chair is magnificent. ;)

stressed02

Oh congratulations to everyone who got into Powerhouse. Only 1 person from our class of 17 got nominated, which was a bit of a surprise i think. I'm pretty sure our Art Major works will be better, because our school has a reputation of getting WAY more people into Art Express than is allowed, so all the schools kick up a fuss! hope its the same this year! hehe

ben

Are all the "nominated" works actually get into the powerhouse?

stressed02

ohh... ummm no i believe they don't, sorry to confuse you. i meant to talk about "nominees" not actual people who got into powerhouse.

smithy

Hey people- the acceptance letter should have been received- i got selected for the powerhpuse and regional tour- who else did?

smithy

wow- here i am sitting 600 km from sydney- and i got the mail before the sydneysiders!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)