Majors (1 Viewer)

annie_m

HSC
I'm doing B science/ M.N.D, so my first major has to be either psyc, microbiology, physiology or biochem - any reccomendations? (Something that doesn't require much maths) and then I can pick any science major for my second major, I'm wanting to do something that isn't too difficult because I really just need to maintain a credit av to qualify for my masters...any thoughts?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Physiology and Anatomy & Histology go well together in my opinion... :S Both are interesting.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I thought anatomy was difficult because of all the little things you had to remember?
Anatomy is somewhat the major which requires 'memorising' but most of us managed distinction and above averages so far.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Anatomy is somewhat the major which requires 'memorising' but most of us managed distinction and above averages so far.
fair enough! :p
My anatomy is probably a bit different then :p
I think the average for our exam was like 53% or 54% haha

annie_m

HSC
Thanks :) I am considering anatomy or psyc, I don't have the pre-reqs for HPS. Does anyone know anything about micro? My friend tells me she dropped it because she found it really boring and not enough problem solving for her likes, I'm not sure how much maths it would involve though?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
fair enough! :p
My anatomy is probably a bit different then :p
I think the average for our exam was like 53% or 54% haha
53% - 54%?!?! Are we talking about Anatomy as in the molecular/functioning level (more or less like Physiology instead)? :S Or is it something like BIOL1003/1903 (concepts stuff)? :p

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
53% - 54%?!?! Are we talking about Anatomy as in the molecular/functioning level (more or less like Physiology instead)? :S Or is it something like BIOL1003/1903 (concepts stuff)? :p
naaa this is an anatomy subject offered on cumbo
BIOS1168 functional musculoskeletal anatomy A
It's just the functioning activities of the arm basically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)