Make Me A Supermodel - Australia (2 Viewers)

icecoffee

HSC
YES! I couldn't find the pamphlet (somewhere among the jungle in my room) and it was driving me mad! Bauhaus!

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
I am the all knowing mastermind of reality tee-vee.

Actually I am just a fan of the Bauhaus design movement - and it is a word which looks remarkably like 'bahamas'. So 2+2 = Bauhaus.

Lovely word. Bauhaus.

icecoffee

HSC
chamelia said:
I am the all knowing mastermind of reality tee-vee.

Actually I am just a fan of the Bauhaus design movement - and it is a word which looks remarkably like 'bahamas'. So 2+2 = Bauhaus.

Lovely word. Bauhaus.
LOL i have no idea how to even pronounce that!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Marmalade. said:
Shanina is just dumb. Quote: modelling is my longlife dream.

This show is such poor quality compared to America's next top model, and even Australia's next top model.
actually, the girls/guys on this show are much better looking, they have far superior styling, direction, hair, makeup and clothing brands.

think about it.
last weeks catwalk featured armani.
america's next top model featured payless shoes

they are made up with MAC
antm uses covergirl

i watch (and love) antm (mainly because i love to hate tyra) but in terms of actually modelling, this show is better at mimicking what they'll actually have to do.

i mean, how many times do you think a model will be covered in candy/be high fashion gargoyles/make themselves another race/be a broken doll etc.

make me a supermodel just makes them take photos and walk. simple.

team shanina.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
AlleyCat said:
actually, the girls/guys on this show are much better looking, they have far superior styling, direction, hair, makeup and clothing brands.

think about it.
last weeks catwalk featured armani.
america's next top model featured payless shoes

they are made up with MAC
antm uses covergirl

i watch (and love) antm (mainly because i love to hate tyra) but in terms of actually modelling, this show is better at mimicking what they'll actually have to do.

i mean, how many times do you think a model will be covered in candy/be high fashion gargoyles/make themselves another race/be a broken doll etc.

make me a supermodel just makes them take photos and walk. simple.

team shanina.
agreed.

i guess i want shanina to win now

love rhys, but she has more potential

i'm still cut that tom left. but he added me on fbook so now i get to see updates of pictures fairly often YAY

Alvik

HSC
I also agree. The shoots in Make Me a Supermodel are more realistic, ANTM is a joke with their shoots. But AusNTM also has realistic shoots, quite high fashion, with nothing over the top, well none that I can recall right now.

But overall, in terms of entertainment, I enjoy ANTM and AusNTM much more.

Donski

HSC
N/A
Alvik said:
I also agree. The shoots in Make Me a Supermodel are more realistic, ANTM is a joke with their shoots. But AusNTM also has realistic shoots, quite high fashion, with nothing over the top, well none that I can recall right now.

But overall, in terms of entertainment, I enjoy ANTM and AusNTM much more.
ANTM = fail without TYRA and those two miss fabulouso Jays (IMO)

i want shanina to win too.

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
theyve already recorded the finale. i met tom at the ivy and he said
rhys won. lets hope he was telling me the truth!
i wish shanina won.
:eek:

i hope he was telling you the truth, that would be the best news ever!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:jaw: Read who wins. :(

Oh well I'm going to avoid this thread until tomorrow morning when I watch it but...I want Shanina to win and my Mum wants Rhys to win, but I don't really care to be honest I think both Rhys or Shanina will do well as models, Courtney will but like everyone said only in certain things.

Donski

HSC
N/A
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
theyve already recorded the finale. i met tom at the ivy and he said
rhys won. lets hope he was telling me the truth!
i wish shanina won.
ugh lucky bitch!

omfg he won? so fucking wrong.

whats wrong with u, australia?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I did end up watching it live, which I haven't for awhile now. Congratulations to Rhys - well done. :D

Does anyone know if people like Tom, Shanina etc have got jobs at model agencies maybe even Chadwick or Marie Claire?

icecoffee

HSC
pritnep said:
Well I did end up watching it live, which I haven't for awhile now. Congratulations to Rhys - well done. :D

Does anyone know if people like Tom, Shanina etc have got jobs at model agencies maybe even Chadwick or Marie Claire?
I dunno but they probably will. Like idol gave contracts to just about everyone. LOL

But i was shocked that Rhys won! Most people thought that Shanina would've won ... *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)