Male or Female? :o (1 Viewer)

sassmachine

HSC
Lol, I wonder if any of you know the correct definition of a "troll". I'm pretty sure I don't fit the description of one. You guys are just angry because I know and you don't. Aww.

HSC
sassmachine said:
Lol, I wonder if any of you know the correct definition of a "troll". I'm pretty sure I don't fit the description of one. You guys are just angry because I know and you don't. Aww.
roflol. im bored. thats why i post. not anger.

sassmachine

HSC
theshortykatt said:
tbh, i dont give a shit.
For a person who doesn't "give a shit", I'm quite surprised you are still actively partaking in this forum.

And to scaredytiger, I appreciate your harmonious nature. Perhaps I will PM you the answer as you'd be far more appreciative as opposed to those who "don't give a shit".

Alissia

HSC
people keep posting i wanna know.. come on lets get to 100 :p

but really i still think its a girl, or did i say boy.. i dnt remember....

Alissia

HSC
Trajan said:
In reference to your Bulldogs avvy.

Sorry Hun but the Bulldogs absolutely suck this year.....which isn't that much different from previous seasons.
and who may i ask do u support?

michael1990

HSC
You back the winning team ^^^

Also, weren't we supposed to be finding out whether the person in the picture was a male or female. At around 100 posts?

Well its 103, i think.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
As the op's troll admitted in the below post, it's the op, some faggot fucking camwhore with an unwarranted sense of self-importance.

The op is shit, loves the attention, do not bump this thread again.

sassmachine said:
Many of you might be interested to know that this photo was sent to me by the OP so that I could see how the OP looked like in skinny jeans. I told the OP that the photo questioned and compromised the OP's sexuality which prompted the OP to post this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)