your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
So far I think we've established this
option 1 - female has large feet
option 2 - male has no penis, bad stance and an aura of homosexuality

Alissia

HSC
Man when are we going to find out if it is a male or female??

Alissia

HSC
like really the person who started this thread hasnt returned to answer us..

ITS A FEMALE!!!

Alissia

HSC
hahah were debating again! ..
i just want the bloody answer lol

Russdog

russell
HSC
i'd say female. feet aren't even that big wtf. unless it's like a 15 year old dude but then that just shouldn't count.

HSC
1stly, the surrounding looks pretty boyish having not a girly bed with butterflies...lol Its a green cover and green isn't a girl colour most of the time.

2ndly, you have a black bag on the floor that sits on ur shoulder. Thats abit boyish, if it was a hand bag ill will say a 'Female' .

3rdly, Most of the time you will not have females just putting there books all over the place. But Males do :)

4thly, you have a 'door stopper' (i think) between his legs, so its telling us that he quickly kicked the door stopper to wear his sisters clothes (lol) to have a picture of his legs and posting it up at BOS to tell everyone if its a "Male or Female?" lol...

5thly, the right leg is straight not in an angle. The left is on an angle, but looks like it was struggling to turn it even more. Because, the back of his foot have lifted from the top.

I kept on saying "His"

So, I will say 'MALE LEGS'

But there is a chance it can be a Female. ??? :S

(Don't get me wrong I'm just trying like everyone else :) )

Last edited:

whatusername?

HSC
so ahhh is thread starter going to tell us? maybe just a fucking troll who wont even give answer....

michael1990

HSC
If he doesn't tell us soon. We should all contact a mod and get them to close the thread lol

JUST TELL US!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
01 said:
1stly, the surrounding looks pretty boyish having not a girly bed with butterflies...lol Its a green cover and green isn't a girl colour most of the time.

2ndly, you have a black bag on the floor that sits on ur shoulder. Thats abit boyish, if it was a hand bag ill will say a 'Female' .

3rdly, Most of the time you will not have females just putting there books all over the place. But Males do :)

4thly, you have a 'door stopper' (i think) between his legs, so its telling us that he quickly kicked the door stopper to wear his sisters clothes (lol) to have a picture of his legs and posting it up at BOS to tell everyone if its a "Male or Female?" lol...

5thly, the right leg is straight not in an angle. The left is on an angle, but looks like it was struggling to turn it even more. Because, the back of his foot have lifted from the top.

I kept on saying "His"

So, I will say 'MALE LEGS'

But there is a chance it can be a Female. ??? :S

(Don't get me wrong I'm just trying like everyone else :) )
1. Green isn't as uncommon for girls as you think...it's actually pretty neutral.
2. Could be a school student, not that many girls take handbags to school (or have things changed since I was there lol)
3. Nah, none of my stuff is ever where it's meant to be. And I'm probably more on the feminine side than some of the people I know.
4. ... not sure what you mean. I'm missing the door stopper --> male connection, lol.
5. ...also confusing :confused: do you mean that girls generally stand with their legs on an angle or something and a guy would struggle to do it? I don't see how it would be harder for a dude to stand that way...

I dunno you could be right. Still going with female, though. lol

Alissia

HSC
omg r we still trying to find this out! .. tell us already!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)