• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Man gang-raped by 3 woman (2 Viewers)

tempco

HSC
supercharged said:
You cannot get an erection if you are genuinely fearing for your life since your blood flow is diverted away from the bodily extremities and your adredelin rush will kill off your boner, therefore erection and male rape at life threatening gun or knife point is simply not possible. end of story.
you're assuming he was fearing for his life (to such an extent that it would cause a prolonged physiological reaction) for the whole duration of his ordeal. which obviously wouldn't be the case.

he was raped.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Next time a woman gets gang raped I'm posting the article in this forum.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
With males being the historically and sociologically sexually dominant gender, i believe this story is fine in light and offbeat news.

funniboi

HSC
3 african woman, (im assuming they are over 150kg to reach a point where they have to force a man to have sex with them) ? and you call him lucky ?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
brogan77 said:
That's not a very compassionate viewpoint, i'm sure you wouldn't say that it was okay for this to be treated as light if it was your father or brother who had been sexually assualted at gunpoint!
Thats not the point. Women are raped everyday. The fact that this particular story has been noted is based solely on the fact that it defies gender stereotyping, in a trivial manner, as as such cannot be regarded at news or current affairs.

tempco

HSC
brogan77 said:
When women are GANG raped at gunpoint it regularly makes australian news and current affairs programs.
not really. we're talking about south africa here - a place where 1/3 women have been raped.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
LOL, the man must have been having one hell of a gud time getting raped by 3 women ROFL...

tempco

HSC
brogan77 said:
but we are talking about the suitability of rape to be considered light and offbeat from an AUSTRALIAN perspective. In australia it is not acceptable for any individual to be assaulted, the pure fact that rape of women is a regular occurence in South Africa does not mean, from an Australian perspective, the rape of a man should be given any less weight or sympathy.
i was referring to the probability of a gang rape in south africa making the news in australia.

kaylz

HSC
Not sure if this has been said ... but does anyone else find it funny that this is in light&offbeat news? Had it been the other way around (three men gang-raping a woman) it would have made it into the serious category.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
supercharged said:
How can a woman rape a man? you can't force a man to get an errection even at gunpoint if he's not up for it... also by 3 women? they must of taken pretty short turns each...
u know what they do? i only heard this today but they inject heroin in the knob, makes it so that he has an erection for like 3 days straight and they it can't get up after that.

Yes sad i know but that has happened alot, that is how women rape males.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
It could have been worse. It could've been three men. Now that would suck.

"Squeal like a pig!"X3 etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)