Man marries pillow!!! (1 Viewer)

mioumiou

HSC
Man marries pillow​

A man in South Korea has married the love of his life and she may be the perfect partner – soft, cuddly, quiet and free from arguments.

The main difference between this love affair and a regular one is 28-year-old Lee Jin-gyu's new wife is made from material, a pillow, to be precise.

Lee fell in love with the body pillow, which has a printed image of Fate Testarossa, a character in an anime series.

The UK Metro reports a friend of Lee said when he goes out to eat, the pillow goes with him.

"It gets its own seat and its own meal," the friend said.

"He is completely obsessed with this pillow and takes it everywhere.

"They go out to the park or the funfair where it will go on all the rides with him."

The link Man marries pillow - Yahoo!7 News :lol:

mioumiou

HSC
I thought i was insane or even hallucinated when I saw the title.... :lol:
Does anyone there felt the same?

hood hood

HSC
what the hell! how dumb can ppl get these days like how da hell is he ganna communicate wif da thing? I REPEAT THINGGG!!!!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
obviously has severe mental issues.

artist91

HSC
haha wtf? this actually reminds me about a topic in an art history class about how korean men are becoming so socially awkward they would rather spend their life alone with their anime than with an actual woman. but marrying a pillow? weeeird.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Pillows have feelings too!
And if it could talk....it would probably say "stop raping me!"

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
There was also a woman who was in love with a bridge and another who was in love with a rollercoaster.

pman

Banned
HSC
"In March of 2010, A Korean man named Lee Jin-gyu married Fate who was in the form of a pillow. Add that new power to her list people. Pillow transformation. After their wedding, they headed off to their honeymoon in Las Vegas where Lee realized he married a pillow disguised as Fate, divorced it then married a Showgirl named Pink Crystal. So in case all of you lucky bachelors were wondering, yes, Fate is now officially single. We hear that her special move, Thunder Rage works especially well in bed"

off wikipedia though so probably false

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I bet their pillow talk is highly engaging.

Ohyesididgothar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)