Management Foundations Quizes (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
what did you get as your average? i have completed all mine!! THANKFULLYY

L

LaraB

i got um..28.5/30 or 95% ... so as an average... that's um...

2.85/3 each quiz which is um.... 19/20 each week.. so annoying lol.. all coz i messed up 2 coz i got 3/3 for the majority.. but is probably better than i would've gotten had it been an assignment instead so s'all good:)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
well done, how did u study for them? i got majority of 3s aswell but some i fked up in

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
well done, how did u study for them? i got majority of 3s aswell but some i fked up in
didn't really 'study' for them..r ead the chapters, highilghted the important bits... did the quiz lol :)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
yer i did htat also but u get dodgy questions sometimes that make it hard lol

dude01

HSC
I love this subject, why can't every subject have online open book quizes!? LOL
I've already passed the subject with the quizes and the essay... does that mean I don't have to attempt the final exam? (just curious).

L

LaraB

dude01 said:
I love this subject, why can't every subject have online open book quizes!? LOL
I've already passed the subject with the quizes and the essay... does that mean I don't have to attempt the final exam? (just curious).
Yes you need to do the exam.. they told us that a few times. It doesn't matter what marks you get throughout the semester, you need to pass the final exam to pass the unit overall.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i got 29/30 for my quizes

the exam today was easy as well

i was the first to leave at parra, after an hour :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
since i had been at uws for so long, my course (b.bus/com) was updated. In the update they made MF as core. but when i started in 2002 MF was not core. we had a choice of either accounting reports and decisions or MF. i did accounting reoprts and decisions as i major in accounting.

since they made MF core i had to do it so i can graduate next semester :)

MF was like the easiest subject i had ever done. i hv been to uni long enough to know what kind of questions they were gona ask in the exam, so i just did prepared essays and typed them in my reflective journal. i prepared like 7 essays, lucky for me 2 of my prepared essays were in the exam. i did question 1 and 4.

L

LaraB

Malazn Pleasure said:
since i had been at uws for so long, my course (b.bus/com) was updated. In the update they made MF as core. but when i started in 2002 MF was not core. we had a choice of either accounting reports and decisions or MF. i did accounting reoprts and decisions as i major in accounting.

since they made MF core i had to do it so i can graduate next semester :)

MF was like the easiest subject i had ever done. i hv been to uni long enough to know what kind of questions they were gona ask in the exam, so i just did prepared essays and typed them in my reflective journal. i prepared like 7 essays, lucky for me 2 of my prepared essays were in the exam. i did question 1 and 4.
you don't need to have been at uni for a long time to have been able to know what kind of questions they were going ot ask... people really need to stop saying that...

Same goes for you MD people - duh we knew what the questions would bne like - she told us what they'd be like :rolleyes:

if you read the exam hints, you would've known what types of questions they'd have asked coz they gave examples...:p.. you coulda been here your first day and been able to guess what kinda questions they'd ask since the whole textbook and way of teaching was so like, basic comprehension - like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
damn my tutor didnt tell us anything.

btw saying "i hv been in uni long enough" is just an expression. haha

not trying to disrespect u younger ppl :)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
you don't need to have been at uni for a long time to have been able to know what kind of questions they were going ot ask... people really need to stop saying that...

Same goes for you MD people - duh we knew what the questions would bne like - she told us what they'd be like :rolleyes:

if you read the exam hints, you would've known what types of questions they'd have asked coz they gave examples...:p.. you coulda been here your first day and been able to guess what kinda questions they'd ask since the whole textbook and way of teaching was so like, basic comprehension - like.
yer our tutors didnt say anythign either.. u can guess them but u dont have the confidence to know from experience thats hte difference little miss larab

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i guess when i said "i had been at uni long enough to know the question", i didnt mean the 'STYLE' of the questions coz it said on webct what the style was going to be. it was obvious the style of question they were going to ask. so u dont need to be at uni long ages to know the style of questions.

i meant i actually KNEW the EXACT questions they were going to ask and i only focused on those questions only coz i was confident in them. I chose a few questions from all the chapters learning outline that i figured they would assess on and wrote preplanned essays on them. and i did not focus on any other parts of the book. and lucky enough 2 questions out of the 5 in the exam were the questions i chose. so lucky me.

and i think thats what krisk85 is trying to say. that of course everyone will know the STYLE of questions from the giudelines, but to hv the confidence to know the EXACT question is something you learn from experience.

i was just saying how i prepared for the exam, other people prepare differently.

hope this clears up the misunderstanding. im a lover not a fighter :)

Last edited:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i dont want to start an argument about the exam. i was just saying how i prepared, whether its to do with my 10 semesters at uni or not, it doesnt matter. as i said everyone is different. i dont really care if u call me a liar. haha its the net, dont take things too seriously.

i really feel sorry for people like you always wanting to argue themselves right and criticise everything people say. reality is that its just a forum, not life, theres more important things in the world than this.

anyway it was good to post a few times after like 9 months off the boards, im not going to b back on these boards anyway coz i remembered the reason i stopped coming to these forums coz of people like u who just take things too seriously and try to argue everything people say.

lifes too short! enjoy it! i have 1 more subject left before i graduate!! yay for me :)

catch u guys on the flip side, krisk85...mate ur already there......larab still needs to lighten up! :)

BobB

HSC
N/A
Malazn Pleasure said:
i meant i actually KNEW the EXACT questions they were going to ask
lol i would say you're hilarious.. except you're obviously serious and actually believe what you're saying.. god knows how.. :confused: ... so in that case, instead i will say dude, look around you.. you aren't that smart or psychic:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)