• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Marketing (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
Is it your job to bore people?
You get paid by BOS to do this don't you?
Yeah i do. In the same way you get paid to come on here and make perfect jailbait for anyone wanting to troll your blatant lies and riduculous claims. Everyone alredy knows you're shit. Why try and keep up the the facade that suggests otherwise. Stazi has already proved that your poo hole spouts more intelligence that whatever you can type.

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
Base salary = gross salary as per your contract
Superannuation: not a component of base salary
Accrued leave entitlements: not components of base salary
Shareholding options: not components of base salary
I didn't know that.

Maybe he meant all up.
Not sure now. Might have to give him a call.

michael1990

HSC
uhawww said:
sorry a typo, i meant year
LOL
i was going to say.

Which store you work at?
My aunt was a buyer and seller as well as a store manager t a number of stores.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
I would have no idea how high the pay can get. I mean it would be counted on a lot of things. An area manager could still be paid $200k a year. All depends on what their individual contract is.
and that's why you fail at real life. How the hell could a Western Suburbs Greater Union Area Manager earn more than the fucking Chairman of the Board of Directors? How could they earn almost as much as the International Director of the entire parent company entertainment programme? Why aren't there people from all over the world trying to become area managers for greater union since the pay could be so mindblowingly high for a position of that nature? I mean, $200k is enough to attract expats with MBAs and loads of experience to defect from their companies and move to Sydney to work for you.

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
HEY GUYZ I KNOW SOMEONE THAT IS IN A SUPERIOR POSITIONT TO AREA MANAGER FOR GREATER UNINION AND IS IDEFINATELY NOT EARNING 200,000K. dOES THIS MEAN LYKE HEIS GETTNG RIPPED OFF OR LYKE MICHALE IS JUSY FULL OF POO.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
LOL
i was going to say.

Which store you work at?
My aunt was a buyer and seller as well as a store manager t a number of stores.
hahahahahahahha wtf? You said she was an HR consultant. you also said that she'd hire MBA people. Who on earth with an MBA wants to work for a Myers store?

michael1990 said:
I didn't know that.

Maybe he meant all up.
Not sure now. Might have to give him a call.
So you didn't actually see his salary on your computer. Another lie. Similarly, he probably overexaggerated his salary as a joke. Stupidly, you believed him. Now, it's finally starting to make sense.

uhawww said:
i was earning ~100k a year at myer as a casual
so im sure a manager of greater union can easily earn 200k
stop being such pretentious wankers and give michael1990 a break guys
If you were working 40 hours a week, you would need to make $40/hour to earn $100k. You also wouldn't complain about having no money, and would probably rent your own apartment.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
If you were working 40 hours a week, you would need to make $40/hour to earn $100k. You also wouldn't complain about having no money, and would probably rent your own apartment.

dude, .. you thought I was serious??

you used to be cool stas :(

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
stazi said:
hahahahahahahha wtf? You said she was an HR consultant. you also said that she'd hire MBA people. Who on earth with an MBA wants to work for a Myers store?
lol @ his aunty
stazi said:
cannot believe you took that bait.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
ITT we all lie about how much we and our co-workers earn doing shitty retail management jobs.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:( well, you sure showed me. I guess it is possible to make $100k as a casual though, but you'd have to be working the maximum allowed hours, 7 days a week, including bonus saturday and sunday pay.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Azamakumar said:
lol @ his aunty

uhawww doesn't really troll and appeared to genuinely be helping michael out in the argument. so i got angry. silly me :( i am now quiting bos.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
lol @ his aunty

stazi is a sucker for bait. that's why he was such a hit in jail.

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
michael1990 said:
No she did consultation work for them. (hired new staff and training) can't remember the position though. ( i know it was high paying)

She also worked for Grace Bros and Myer.
M5, owned her own business.
Refer to http://community.boredofstudies.org/showpost.php?p=3455342&postcount=124

stazi said:
So you didn't actually see his salary on your computer. Another lie. Similarly, he probably overexaggerated his salary as a joke. Stupidly, you believed him. Now, it's finally starting to make sense.
michael1990 said:
I have access to that sort of information. And our Area Manager used to be our Business Manager. (I asked, he told)
Refer to post number 70.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
in other words, you're royally pwned. do you know why he gave you such a higher figure for what he earns? because it's rude to ask people their salaries.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
"She also worked for Grace Bros and Myer."

two completely different companies!

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
in other words, you're royally pwned. do you know why he gave you such a higher figure for what he earns? because it's rude to ask people their salaries.
If you knew him you wouldn't of said that.

of course its rude. I don't even know how much my mother and father earn.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
Looks like i don't lie.
Here are the possibilities:
  • You lied about him ever saying $200,000. You are an idiot, and have been found out after I posted what others have earned.
  • He lied to you about earning $200,000. You are an idiot believing that he could possibly be earning that much, proving your lack of common sense.
  • You are an idiot. Full stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)