Marks are out! (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
and I hope we get it soon...I'm really anxious for the actual marks...feel free to post your actual marks when you get them everyone, or post if and when you actually receive them in the mail :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
same here ... i really want to know my actual marks ... its driving me insane! :eek:

mishka

HSC
N/A
sounds like the hsc all over again!! :p

i can't wait!! :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know how you feel ... i will scream if i get 74 for nature based tourism - i wanted a D ... but i screwed up my first assessment.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yippee ... I got the letter ... results weren't as good as i excepted them to be ... but oh well.

Nature based tourism - 65 - Credit
Tourism issues and changes - 63 - Pass - Damn needed two more marks :(
Tourism and community studies - 65 - Credit
Introduction to indigenous Australian studies - 56 - Pass. - Better than i thought that i would do!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Theres no phamplet on appeals - however, under the results it says:

if you have any enquiries regarding your results, or a result pending, please contact the relevant unit coordinator or school office.

maybe thats what you have to do.

wait ... on the back of the sheet of paper with the results there general information ... and in the first paragrapgh its on an application for review of grade.

Last edited:

Jacks

HSC
I got mine too...just then...out all day. Anyways my results are weird there are two mistakes (that I have noticed) but anyways

Italian 102: 83...so close to a HD
Approaches to Communication: 81 (should be 82 and I have documentation from my tutor to prove it)
Australian Politics: 76 ( was hoping for better but eh) and
Approaches to text: 67...(really screwed that up, stuffed the first assessment and managed to recover enough for a credit)

Though here is the next mistake...approaches to text is listed twice which wouldn't be a big deal, but due to it being listed twice they have counted it twice in the calculation of my GPA which should be 5.75...but they have it listed as 5.6. It's not a huge difference but still. To get these mistakes fixed who do I contact? the administration, or still the unit co-ordinator or school office? UWS admin are soooo annoying hehe. Ah wells that's my rant, how did everyone else do?

andyk

HSC
N/A
Jacks: I had Contemporary Arts2 listed twice, but I'm not sure if GPA is affected since with or without it it's still 5.1 ... but as the results notice says it's not one's academic transcript, which I'm sure will be a bit more accurate. Besides, the repetition doesn't occur on PlatformWeb. The notice is probably just a badly-written/badly-entered spreadsheet. If you're still not at ease, talk to the unit/program coordinator; or request a transcript.

-andy

Jacks

HSC
I was thinking that everything might be ok since I noticed it wasn't an offical transcript too. In that case 81 was probably just a typo. Is our GPA supposed to be for this semester only or the whole year? If it's the whole year the fact that my GPA works out as 5.6 when counting the same subject twice might only be a coincidence as my GPA this semester is 5.75 but was 5.5 last semester and might be 5.6 for the overall year. *shrugs* I'll probably just make sure that they counted that extra mark officially...it's only one mark I know...but I can't help it hehe...how do you request the official transcript? I'm a bit dull hehe :p

Oh and congrats on your marks natstar! ;)

Jacks

HSC
Last edited:

klh

HSC
GPA is for the whole year, i calculated my own and it works out to be thru the whole year.
so f last smeesters was 5.5 and this is 5.75, add them together and divide by 2.
GPA=5.5+5.75=11.25/2=5.625 equals about 5.6 GPA. They round it off to 1 dec. place.
My GPA is 5.375 but they rounded it to 5.4, so slightly happier about that...

Jacks

HSC
yeah thanks, I figured that out even though I was just a tad slow hehe :p You still have a really good GPA, but yes it is always good when they round up! :D;)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Introduction to Information Systems - HIGH DISTINCTION

Contemporary Accounting Management - HIGH DISTINCTION

im part time so only 2 subjects

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yes, tis a bit late but i've been busy :p

HD D P P
85 83 64 64

both 64s i'm very pissed off about (for the soon-to-be 1st years, that's one mark off a credit), and the 85 was completely unexpected... but meh... i got my transfer to unsw ... i'm happy and sad lol :'(

Jacks

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
Introduction to Information Systems - HIGH DISTINCTION

Contemporary Accounting Management - HIGH DISTINCTION

im part time so only 2 subjects
Well that's pretty impressive, well done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)