Marks for project (1 Viewer)

wyte_tygrr

Despite having that task for MONTHS, I ended up pulling an all nighter and wrote what i see as a creative writing piece hahahaha nonetheless i scored a 9/10 for the actual essay and 10/10 for sources and bibliography which is hilarious! :p Lost marks in the synopsis and other section (- ?)
Collectively, i attained a 36/40 which was the second highest in the class - it was my finest hour and completely fluked so i'm quite happy :D

Last edited:

ktcc

Ours was out of 75 all up??????? whats up with that?
50/50 for essay, 10/10 proposal, 4/5 for synposis and 10/10 for annotated bibliography. Stoked with 74/75
i did the Salem Witch Trials of 1692............ really interesting

dr_spoya

My friend did witchcraft too...

I got 36 out of 40. I was a bit disappointed but generally expected that mark. Should have put in more effort. I did the religious politics of the reign of Henry VIII. I came 2nd, one of my best friends came 1st with 40/40 on the Jewish Holocaust.

yeahyeahyeahs

wow im feeling a bit stunned mullet atm...most of you guys have gotten 40/40! thats amazing congrats :)

i got 31/35...pretty happy considering i didnt do the source analysis or process log properly!

Left-ism

HSC
it kinda depends on your markers and how hard they mark. I got 38 and that was the third highest at my selective. i got 20/20 for the essay but lost 2 marks in the process log! pretty happy but..2nd overall.

Andronicus

39/40 - 3rd highest mark (got 49/50 for the unit - equal 1st)

Did mine on the Cyprus Problem (because I'm Cypriot...)

Hmm...

Yami

I got a 34.1 out of 40, hitting second in my class of 6 (First was 37.5). Although I don't understand why my teacher had to use decimals, though.

malayz_angel

Originally posted by Yami
I got a 34.1 out of 40, hitting second in my class of 6 (First was 37.5). Although I don't understand why my teacher had to use decimals, though.
:confused: No I don't understand that either...

Andronicus, do u mean the Cyprian/Turkish thing?

Pogmahaugn

damn, either we all did a shocking job or you guys were marked easily...

i got 30/40 and that was 5th in the class, but only two marks 35+
those two guys should get high band six in modern, and even i should get 6 in ancient and high 5 in modern (thats projected, fingers crossed)

how are you guys going comparatively to your marks in other histories, just to see whether canberra grammar is just doing badly, or marked harshly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)