Marks in Trials (1 Viewer)

bokiniec

Not a New Member
HSC
Hey all this is a thread to see what ur marks where in the 2007 HSC Maths General Trials,

i did shockingly bad getting 74% (being 3rd, 2nd got 74.5% and 1st got 75% :p), was hopeing for more as i know i can but our test wasnt bought, it was made and bought so i guess the teachers decided to make it abit harder

anyway overall in general maths im 1st :D

sophie1989

HSC
english advanced - 82% 3rd/40
Ancient History - 72% 5th/15
2 Unit Religion - 77% 6th/25
Aboriginal studies - 89% 2nd/5
Society And Culture - 75% 3rd/5
ahh the benefits of not having a bf :) :)

Last edited:

jason21

HSC
i have no idea what my new mark is but i had 81% and then stuffed up my multiple choice plus a few others so i should get around 88%. Did anyone else get denied that very last mark on the paper; the one bout the projectile and the reason why the graph is not reliable after 5secs. Everyone said cause it would hit the ground, but we got marked down cus the teacher said it would hit the water, even though the question never said water in it, just sea level. Metres above sea level doesn't mean that it's that many metres above the actual sea, it could be the ground.

Legham

HSC
sophie said:
ahh the benefits of not having a bf
Lol! You said you were gonna fail if i broke up with you.

As for me, i haven't got marks back yet cause im still in trials.. got my last exam on friday arvo. Followed straight away by 8 hours of work, woooo.

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
I got 76% and came first, so that was pretty bad. But considering it was trials, all you do is add about 10-20% and you have your HSC mark.
Math trials are usually pretty difficult but it should be okay during the actual HSC.
=)
Take cares

n i k k i

HSC
Beat you all !! with a wopping 30% !!! haha lol i didnt study coz i hate maths and im nt very good at it .. :) maybe coz i dnt paY attention Even though i can GEt good maRKs haha... com on mine was Hard !!!

sayrah64

HSC
79%..pretty bad, but still it was equal first. i think only about 5 people from my school passed this:confused:
still managed to stay first in the grade overall.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I'll do you 1 better.... 59%... came equal second with top mark being 64%

Crizzy

HSC
I got 60% and came 7th out of 62... Would this mean ill get a similar mark for my HSC?

sayrah64

HSC
Crizzy said:
I got 60% and came 7th out of 62... Would this mean ill get a similar mark for my HSC?
not necessarily, if you study between now and your HSC exam you can definately improve your mark.

williams180

HSC
got 75% in cssa paper came 2/71 did terrible but for my standards so many stupid mistakes in saying that hsc wont be harder than CSSA and with study and considering your raw marks get aligned up in everything hoping to get high band 5-low band 6 for maths to get that 95UAI

n.gallagher

HSC
Wow…you guys really suck…how come the people that come first in your year are like getting 75%??? Anyways, I did one of those private papers, kinda hard/really long… I got 95%; 1<SUP>st</SUP> place, 2<SUP>nd</SUP> got 94%, 3<SUP>rd</SUP> was like 87%, and then it went downhill from their…anyways, how come your teachers gave you half marks…you don’t get that in the HSC…btw. $10 says I come first in maths HSC.

n i k k i

HSC
wow some people aRE gAY !!!!!!

i think that 75% is good =] !!! well thats just me and all thosE people sayin omgi did so bad i got 78% i got 80% ??? wateva get over it its still good people expect too much of themselves these days jsut do the best u can and if u did ur best n got 60% then so be it... the world isnt goin to end just coz ur got 60% !!!!!!!

thanks =]

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
well i got 43% there you go. and i did study. i only passed 2 of my trial exams and my teachers were relatively happy with me. im dissapointed coz in the half yearly i got 65% but o well.. life goes on and now i just have to knuckle down and improve. its the annuities and standard deviation and stuff that gets me. speaking of standard deviation i got a z score of 0.2 in the class i was above average wiht my 43% highest in or class was only like 73% and then the next was like 66% so everyone did not so good.

shona1990

HSC
Ugh, I got like 50%
But our average was around 40 or something.
Ended up coming around 12/50.
I kept telling myself " No big deal, I'll study from now until the HSC and do really well in the externals, and i'll be fine." The exam's tomorrow, and I haven't studied! :p

n.gallagher said:
Wow…you guys really suck…how come the people that come first in your year are like getting 75%??? Anyways, I did one of those private papers, kinda hard/really long… I got 95%; 1<SUP>st</SUP> place, 2<SUP>nd</SUP> got 94%, 3<SUP>rd</SUP> was like 87%, and then it went downhill from their…anyways, how come your teachers gave you half marks…you don’t get that in the HSC…btw. $10 says I come first in maths HSC.
The reason why people are getting low marks, despite how easy the paper is that it is GENERAL MATHS. Ie - No one gives a shit. People that aren't that bright do it because they feel like they should do maths. And people that ARE clever and are able to get band 6's in general maths (such as myself - I chose general over 2u because I KNEW I could easily get a band 6), think "fuck this subject is easy. Ehh, I don't need to study, what's the point?" And then they end up with a 60% because they didn't study, and don't know what they're talking about.
The reason most people do badly in general maths is because they don't study. Because it's so easy. Make sense?

hayleyl

HSC
I got 64% :( and came 31/198 the average was 40%
Hopefully the trail is harder than the exam:)

Goodluck everyone for tomorrow :bomb:

Adam.Meads

HSC
2U Ancient History: 88% - 2/25
2U Business Studies: 80% - 5/48
2U Adv Eng: 82% - 8/72
2U PE: 90% - 2/24
2U General Maths: 64% - 19/61

Am I the only one who notices a trend there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)