Marks needed to attain 99+ (1 Viewer)

acemusic415

HSC
Hey guys I just have a small question. I was wondering what marks would I need to get in order to achieve 99+ with the subjects I have. (Refer to my signature below). When I'm attempting to estimate, I usually have troubles due to the fact that my school is ranked quite low. The school rank for 2010 was around 399, around a 100 position increase from the year before. The ranks for my school are subject to much fluctuation every year, so its hard for me to even make a determination.

Anybody who would care to help me out?

Cheers

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
eh hard to say

probably 93-94+ for most of your subjects or something

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Hey guys I just have a small question. I was wondering what marks would I need to get in order to achieve 99+ with the subjects I have. (Refer to my signature below). When I'm attempting to estimate, I usually have troubles due to the fact that my school is ranked quite low. The school rank for 2010 was around 399, around a 100 position increase from the year before. The ranks for my school are subject to much fluctuation every year, so its hard for me to even make a determination.

Anybody who would care to help me out?

Cheers
Hmm...I was in a similar position last year myself. School was ranked about 350 odd did quite a few of the subjects you did. Got mid to high Band 6s but maybe to push yourself over that 99+ barrier, you'd probably need to really excel in one subject (i.e. like 95+ HSC Mark).

That being said though, it's all just conjecture so maybe just aim for 95 in everything and you'll definitely get there.

Last edited:
L

LightningXT

According to Matrix...
Eng Adv: 92
Eng Ext 1:93
Eng Ext 2: 94
History Ext: 97
Ancient History 96
Music 1: 97
Legal: 95

ATAR: 99.00

The calculator isn't always accurate but it gives you a rough guide of the marks you need to get for your target ATAR.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
The problem with ATAR calculators is that they do not take into accountranking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)