marks (1 Viewer)

tillitcomes

HSC
ok. i'm applying for serveral grad positions. right. it requires if have a mark over 65%
wat is the gpa for it
or the formula....

someone let me know

Affinity

HSC
hint: read your CV and letter before you submit it, chances are there are sentences like "it requires if have a mark over 65%"

tillitcomes

HSC
Affinity said:
hint: read your CV and letter before you submit it, chances are there are sentences like "it requires if have a mark over 65%"
i didnt ask for a smart arse reply. i asked for an answer.
understand an answer

you smart arse

is a roflcopter
HSC
affinity teh grammer nazi yu are :D

tillitcomes

HSC
velox said:
lol a bachelor of business student from ACU calling a HD average UNSW actuarial student, a smart arse.
hahaha
you must one of those geeks who look like steve erkel. You must of went to all the subject coaching when you were at school, which has no relevence in uni. Another thing, you must one of those sad cunts who has pimples and no social life what so ever.

So coming from the comment you made. You are one of those people who are sterotypical on the type of university people go to.

All I asked for a simple question, and smart arses like you and the other bloke complicate it.

so do us a favour and go f**K yourself:haha:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
haha write that on your cover letter. of course i went to every coaching centre I could find.

And yeh social life comes into applying for grad positions lol.

Ah I feel sorry for you, probably going to be stuck in a small accountancy practice for the rest of your life.

tillitcomes

HSC
velox said:
lol a bachelor of business student from ACU calling a HD average UNSW actuarial student, a smart arse.
hahaha
you must one of those geeks who look like steve erkel. You must of went to all the subject coaching when you were at school, which has no relevence in uni. Another thing, you must one of those sad cunts who has pimples and no social life what so ever.

So coming from the comment you made. You are one of those people who are sterotypical on the type of university people go to.

All I asked for a simple question, and smart arses like you and the other bloke complicate it.

phrred

HSC
why do you need the GPA?
dont u just need your WAM to be 65+?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
tillitcomes said:
hahaha

hahaha. hilarious. you well and truly suck at life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)