marriage or experimentation? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
at the moment i'm having this convo with my mate about relationships..

he thinks that he could never start a relationship with a chick if he didn't think he wanted to marry her in the future. i think you should just go into a relationship with anyone you're interested in and experiment..and if the relationship fucks up, it fucks up..

what do you guys reckon? marriage or experimentation?

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
marriage....i wouldnt go out with someone just because i think they are cute or to 'experiment' i have to really like them and i support your friends view- how they have to be someone that i can see marrying in future, i take these things seriously.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm not exactly treating it lightly either though..
i don't see how you can go out with someone for the intention of marriage..

shouldn't it be if you like them a little bit, you date them..then maybe you love them..THEN maybe you consider marriage

not..'oh i'm sorry..you're not quite what i'm looking for..i can't even date you because i don't think i want to marry you!' as if you could REALLY know!

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
em_516 said:
not..'oh i'm sorry..you're not quite what i'm looking for..i can't even date you because i don't think i want to marry you!' as if you could REALLY know!
I know someone that used pretty much those exact words when breaking up with someone.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
lol nah but my views are different from urz coz my views come from my culture kinda thingy....but seriously i wont go out with a guy just coz i like him a little....i have to like him alot...more than alot lolz

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think its important to go into anything with an open mind. Obviously you're not going to be with someone you can't tolerate, but at the same time, I would never reject anyone I couldn't imagine marrying at that point in time either.

HSC
N/A
a little bit of both - but marriage i guess ... only because i dont wanna feel like i wasted my time with the guy. However, i dont know if we'll end up gettin married in the end - LoL.. i think that may be a little too extreme.
Yeh, but like i pointed out before, marriage mainly coz i dont wanna waste these years with every other guy! LoL

HSC
i would rather experimentation...u only live once...and well if that special someone is out there...u will always end up finding them...but experimenting...definately.

uwsstudent

HSC
i am with marriage

i am supporting the marriage choice, u want to be with this person in long term relationship, at least it's not just for the moment, u guys get a chance to develop and see how the relationship can be, the result is that two people want the marriage and love each other, a decent partner is good

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I would never discount someone just because i didnt think i'd marry them. But after the initial experimentation if id been dating them for a fair while and i didnt think it was going anywhere (and "anywhere" doesnt necessarily mean marriage) i'd probably break it off. But that's easier said than done if you really care about the person.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i'd either think that i'll marry him or that we'll break up sooner or later...
which is kind of weird because you'd have a problem if you think you're gonna marry every guy you go out with, but then if you know you'll break up one day it's a little uncomforatble :confused:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
there both the same thing....except marriage has legal shit......

remember...who says a marriage will last..ur all assuming it will

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im too young to think about marriage.
if i were to go into a relationship, it would be for experimentation and fun, deffinatly not for marriage. unless if the guy were to do something that would make me change my mind.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i reckon when it comes to starting a relationship, you have a degree of "experimentation" because you're giving this person a shot.

You want to be able to be compatible with this person.

Who knows about the future?

And quite frankly who cares!!!

Marriage or not, you have to get the guts to take a shot at it, to make it work. Even if it doesnt end up rosey, it's still a beautiful thing, as you come out wiser out of it (most of the time).

So you experiment with people and one day, possibly, to marry.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
he thinks that he could never start a relationship with a chick if he didn't think he wanted to marry her in the future.
Hahah, what a soft cock. He's obviously self concious that he will never get a girl unless he can lock her into a relationship.

Avoid this guy, he seems unattractive and he also seems like he will be single for a very long time.

Angelus

HSC
I think that you must go in and 'experiment' as you put it, learn how women work and get experienced.

It's good to learn about the social scene, and how they react to certain things, how they are different, how couples work, how to have a healthy relationship and develop perfect communication.

If you go into a relationship with intention of marriage you are bound to fail. Bottom Line. (This is as a teenager, and doesn't include people from backrounds which have pre-arranged marriages.)

Go out! Get an open mind, and experience life and love, eventually you'll find the right one for you. My advice.

Last edited:

Angelus

HSC
jumb said:
Hahah, what a soft cock. He's obviously self concious that he will never get a girl unless he can lock her into a relationship.

Avoid this guy, he seems unattractive and he also seems like he will be single for a very long time.
He could be attractive, but very clingy and won't trust his partner.

Self concious. I'd say so.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Angelus said:
He could be attractive, but very clingy and won't trust his partner.

Self concious. I'd say so.
Those are unattractive qualities. Therefore, he is unattractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)