Mary Donaldson marrying the Danish Crown Prince... (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Ok, I heard the wedding will be 35 mil! 35 mil!! Think of the homeless people across the world! The hungry! The poor!
apparently some charity wanted the left over food from that huge ball thing to feed the homeless etc... but they said "no"..... royals :rolleyes:

Last edited:

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
well its a fairytale that she is marrying a prince, but she has conditions placed on her through the whole marriage, man i wonder if she'll turn out the way princess Diana did
but hey thats my opinion on that but truly i wouldn't want that to happen to her

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by charmed_cuties
well its a fairytale that she is marrying a prince, but she has conditions placed on her through the whole marriage,
Yeh aparently there's a massive pre-nup, where it's mentioend that if they divorce and kids are involved, Frederik keeps the kids, plain and said, no argument. I can't remember other stuff but a lot of it was pretty very far-out. One scary pre-nup it was..!

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
apparently some charity wanted the left over food from that huge ball thing to feed the homeless etc... but they said "no"..... royals :rolleyes:

That's just low......:rolleyes: :mad1:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by chepas
where it's mentioend that if they divorce and kids are involved, Frederik keeps the kids, plain and said, no argument.
No way! That's bullshit. Sif he should get them.

Originally posted by eLmo
It's not even their money. It's the tax-payers cash.

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
No way! That's bullshit. Sif he should get them.
Seems that the Danes want to keep their monarchy going, and if a divorce should happen, the bloodline would die if Mary decides to take them all up and come back to Aust... it is really shouse... no capacity for some sort of agreement apart from Fred getting them forever. I don't know how she could have signed it... But the flowery sensational modality of New Idea (I'm not a regular reader! Just the Mary craze.....!) suggests that they're determined to make it work etc and that marriage has ups/downs/sidewayses...

As for the tax payers cash, [sarcasm]hurray monarchy[/sarcasm], :). Well in the UK, aren't they basically kept alive by British tax payers? Yet they still have them there (Someone know what the situation is, esp with the people that are against the idea of the monarchy still existing?!?? :D).

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Wherever the money is coming from, it would have been nice to donate at least some of the $35 mil to charity.

chepas

HSC
Yeah, especially the part where the article says

Although Frederik and Mary can choose to lodge a settlement after the wedding, this is considered an unusual step and would signal something was wrong in the relationship.
!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So now that she's given up her Australian citizenship, they'll be residing in Denmark yes?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well in the Telegraph today, they have the "boat" that they'll be spending their first night together on. It's fucking huge.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im sure there will be lots of fucking things on that boat ...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RUB!X
im sure there will be lots of fucking things on that boat ...
im sure there will be lots of fucking on that boat ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't really care about it. Seriously, who cares. The media has gone over board. Its like average joe, except instead of joe its like mary instead. lol. :p

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
they dont have anything else to report in the media apart from the budget and queen mary donaldson

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
stupid commentators calling her a Paul Hogan , tryign to savour pride through her , how sad -_-

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
they dont have anything else to report in the media apart from the budget and queen mary donaldson
oh and that little iraq problem but never mind that...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)