Mary Donaldson marrying the Danish Crown Prince... (1 Viewer)

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
apparently some charity wanted the left over food from that huge ball thing to feed the homeless etc... but they said "no"..... royals :rolleyes:
i wouldn't want no royal left-over doggy bag food anyway

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by peepee
i wouldn't want no royal left-over doggy bag food anyway
So you would prefer to eat out of a garbage bin for another day as opposed to something that was left untouched on a buffet table? If I was starving I would gladly take it.

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
So you would prefer to eat out of a garbage bin for another day as opposed to something that was left untouched on a buffet table? If I was starving I would gladly take it.
was only joking mate

R

randhi

firstly can i just its only a marriage except of course the only difference is her hubby is the king to be. secondly, australia is only hyping it all up and making the Mary the Australian icon so to speak so they can form an economic relationship with Denmark. i'm sorry but it sounds a little ridiculous.

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by randhi
australia is only hyping it all up and making the Mary the Australian icon so to speak so they can form an economic relationship with Denmark. i'm sorry but it sounds a little ridiculous.
What's wrong with the economic relationship? Bring in some tourist dollars/kroners and give us both a bit of a boost? But let's hope it doesn't go to the extent it did with all the Diana stuff.... shudder.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Australia joins the EU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)