Mass Effect 2 (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Although ratehr early in the year, IMO the prime contender for Game of the Year.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
There's many triple a grade games coming out this year.
Diablo 3, SCII, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, bad company 2, etc.

It'll be a pretty hard pick.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Mass Effect 2 was a great game. It would definitely be a contender for one of this year's best.

Heavy Rain was alright. I don't regret buying it for I liked its story but its numerous plot holes and the fact that it is more of an interactive movie than anything else sort of works against it for me.

FFXIII is also a contender but probably won't win. It seems everyone is really against the fact it is so linear? I'll play it for myself this week and find out personally.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Mass Effect 2 was a great game. It would definitely be a contender for one of this year's best.

Heavy Rain was alright. I don't regret buying it for I liked its story but its numerous plot holes and the fact that it is more of an interactive movie than anything else sort of works against it for me.

FFXIII is also a contender but probably won't win. It seems everyone is really against the fact it is so linear? I'll play it for myself this week and find out personally.
Heavy Rain, although not necessarily the best game, is definitely in the running for most innovative.

Although Starcraft 2, Mario Galaxy 2 or the dark horse Other M may sweep the floor with ME 2 when they are released.

Unsatisfied

HSC
pretty much every good title that will be released this year is just a sequel to an already innovative or successful game, game of the year should be something original and innovative

also d3 will not be out this year

HSC
Uni Grad
D3 will destroy my uni grades, the longer it's held off the better.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
one of the best games of all time.

trying hard to think of something that'll even hold a candle to this game this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)