Masterchef Australia (1 Viewer)

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
People keep telling me Julie wins but I don't want to believe it. Go Poh!

Plodygon

HSC
I'd like Julie to win, but I don't reckon she really stands a chance. Her nerves will be running haywire.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
MasterHousewife

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Do you have what it takes to be Australia's next MasterChef? Can you roast a leg of lamb and potatoes while making a chocolate cake? Then you may have what it takes!

Kelzi

HSC
Do you have what it takes to be Australia's next MasterChef? Can you roast a leg of lamb and potatoes while making a chocolate cake? Then you may have what it takes!
Yes! Where do I put my name down?

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
who the fuck watches this shit show. please tell me you are forced to watch this because you only have 1 tv in your house and your dumb mum wants to learn how to cook? please tell me.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
who the fuck watches this shit show. please tell me you are forced to watch this because you only have 1 tv in your house and your dumb mum wants to learn how to cook? please tell me.
Like 10 per cent of Australia.

Probably close to 15 per cent tonight.

I had your attitude when it was first on, I started watching it and it was actually good. Well, it's not the Wire but okay for 7.30 pm.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i only started watching it when there were about 5 ppl left, and i only watched it because we were at cairns at the time and only 1 tv in the room, and siblings and mum wanted to watch.

it was quite interesting, now that all the shit ppl were gone and only 5 good ppl remained.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
i agree :)
julie has no chance imo, in the ads she looks like she isnt going to finish again..

shouldve been justine vs poh - that wouldve been epic :)
That hasn't stopped the judges from letting her through the last 3 rounds. We can't let Julie's kids down can we? :spzz:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Like 10 per cent of Australia.

Probably close to 15 per cent tonight.

I had your attitude when it was first on, I started watching it and it was actually good. Well, it's not the Wire but okay for 7.30 pm.
Same here lol. I started watching it during dinner and it wasn't too bad. I actually like it now.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Julie's a terrible cook. E.g. her pie disaster earlier in the week. She should never have made it to the top TEN let alone the finale...
Poh should really win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)