mates before dates, bros before hoes etc....... (1 Viewer)

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
it depends. its true sometimes with the needing attention. but if i fall in love with the girl then i wouldn't leave her for friends. but i wouldnt love her if she didnt let me spend time with my friends or made fun of them, not someone i'd fall in love with.

GSTARRAW

Bitches can be deceiving and they'll trick you into believing they're in it for the long run and bam one day they'll fuck you over like a King-cross 2 dolla hoe. Truth is, girls never know what they want and if they tell you otherwise, it's just a temporary thought.

S

Shuter

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
bam one day they'll fuck you over like a King-cross 2 dolla hoe. Truth is, girls never know what they want and if they tell you otherwise, it's just a temporary thought.
Correct.[comment]comment[/comment]

moseley

ive got a few mates who as soon as they get a girlfriend you wont see them for as long as they are goin out and as soon as they break up they will start hanging with you again. i belive it is important to have a balanced relationship with your girlfriend and your mates cause in the end mates are always gonna b there for u

Senator04

HSC
N/A
It's hard, you know thjat your mates were always there before and they will probably be the ones still there after she leaves when she finds someone, richer or better looking. But still there is always the chance that it will be different, and if you make a commitment to someone I think its important to spend time with them. Although friends must still be there I mean when someone is important enough to you tht you will go out with them, then you have to make some signifigant time for that person.

But I think its a problem among the mates more often than not. They have to accept that you wont be spending as much time together. So many times I've heard mates say as soon as he begins to hang out with his gf and doesnt see the fellas as much anymore, he is automatically "whipped". But a gf is a commitment and although its important to find a balance you have to accept, that things cant be as they were and some signifigant changes and adjustments have to be made.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
u r the epitome of a shit-friend
thats exactly what pisses me off about certain "friends" of mine who decided that now they have a boyfriend they are clearly above their friends
I hope the guy ditches you and you are left with no world and nothing
Wow, didn't expect such a nasty response. All I can say is that if you knew my school friends, you'd have ditched them too.

But I guess at the end of the day, between uni, work, and hanging out with the bf, there is simply no time to see these people even if I wanted to. I still have awesome friends, but they are mostly from uni or work so I see them nearly everyday.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
azzie said:
all those sayings sound to me like some single person who is like "HEY because i cant get anyone, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
true? not true? i dunno whats other peoples points of view?
i think they are just reminding people to remember their friends and not dog them completely. i think the sayings also relate to younger people more - when the relationships aren't as serious and they decide they are 'in love' and forget their friends only to go running back a week later.

but in a serious relationship of course the b/gf is going to come first since they practically become family. so it just means to remember and do things with your friends anwyay. maintain the balance.

as bloodysunday said - it also menas not to go to the extent where you don't do anything if they aren't there. if your friend are doing something and your gf can't go big deal, you can go anyway.

Last edited:

Chang

HSC
in general ur mates come before any chick. The only times when the girl would come before ur mates would be sumthing like valentines day, anniversaries or if sumone in her family dies and she needs a shoulder to cry on, which to me is understandable

another thing is if a guy finds his gf to come before his mates he is simply pussy whipped.

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Girls are fucked, i like that i have the ability to read straight through the fakes therefore enabling me to treat them accordingly.
A cry from a little boy whose life philosophy is moulded by the words of 'Snoop Doggy.'

How very cute.

GSTARRAW

whiterabbit said:
A cry from a little boy whose life philosophy is moulded by the words of 'Snoop Doggy.'

How very cute.
So i'm guessing you have the ability to read straight through people too? Correct me if im wrong, but i don't recall stating what my life philosophy was or by whose words they were moulded from. By the way 'cute' stuff, you left out a 'Dogg' at the end.

HSC
Lets see... because you think that girls are so much trouble (and your mate snoop dogg agrees with you), you start a dumb post with a dumber name, that you're one of those desperate losers who say things like 'bros before hoes' because someone rejected you...

Is that right?

phatic

HSC
Stupid bitches should be subjugated, yes. But you'd have to be desperate to touch any of them. I'd put smart, classy girls before mates anyday.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i have to agree with "mrs camden" (sorry i think its "dopey...") that the person who ditched their friends wat definately the epitome of the crappest friend ever.

seriously, u need a balance. u gotta have ur mateys, and ur dateys.( lol just wanted to rhyme. )

u cant ditch ur friends full stop. sure there will b times when its u and date time. but u also need u and mate time. mates shouldnt always come before dates, and dates shouldnt always come before dates. priorities change at diff stages thru the relationship.... and the beginning of a relationship, like sohas friend, is soooo not the time to ditch ur mates.

in conclusion be mates with ur date. lol.

hang out with him/her, and hang out with ur mates. sure ur relationship with ur date will b diff, but give them the same respect u giv ur friends, and treat everyone the way u would like to be treated if the roles had been reversed and u were the single mate, wantin to hang out on a friday night and feeling ditched and lonely cos all ur mates have got dates bar u.

Yarg

HSC
dont act like a prick, especially to a girl. Both of you shut the hell up and keep your opinions of eachother to yourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)