mates before dates, bros before hoes etc....... (2 Viewers)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Slide Rule said:
True. If my mates think they are more important than the person I love, they need to realise, well, they aren't.
*nods in agreement* :uhhuh:

Besides, my girlfriend also happens to be my BEST friend. :D

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
also in agreement. my boyfriend is also my best friend. but my best girlfriend and i both have boyfriends which makes it easier to understand where the importance lays. but i think that they are both even.
like i was hanging with my boyfriend when my best friend had torubles with her boyfriend, so my boyfriend invited her over and her and i hung out together comforting each other etc while my boyfriend worked on his car etc. he knows when i need time with my friends, and we need time with each other etc

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
My friends and I abide by the "mates before dates" rule only because its our general belief that friends will always be there, dates won't be.

Then again, in the last few months, all my friends have finally got serious girlfriends, and its been generally agreed upon that if the person is more than just a "date" then it would be fair to say that it then depends on the situation.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah thats definently true. if my friends didnt have serious boyfriends the rules would be different, but we have all settled down now and hoping itll last for long-term. so like i said there is a line of understanding with us and our boyfriends, and thats also what builds a strong realtsionship - knowing that each other needs friends aswell, and needs to spend time with them

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i would say mates should go before dates. I dont really like then a friend is whipped
and just forgets all abotu his friends

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The ideal situation is that your dates wont interfere with your friends.

Girlfriends have to understand that friends are important to guys and your friends have to understand that your girlfriend is important to you.

LazyBoy

HSC
personally the girl im dating gets time preference over my friends. Why? because if i date a girl i want her to be my best friend too and so your best friend gets preference over other friends.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i would say give both equal amount of respect , especially if you are serious with your gf

or just go die

either way works

HSC
N/A
jellybeenz said:
Hey, I get accused of being a "dog" all the time because I have a couple of different groups of friends and one group can't stand the fact that I hang with other people sometimes.
argghh!!
im always calling one of my mates a dogg.. but i dont mean it .. literally - do you think he'd take it that way? [gosh.. i sure hope not]

ohh.. anyhow, in relation to the topic::
i dont care if you wanna do the whole "bros b4 the hoes" and shit like that, fine.. however.. not fuckin 24/7! if you get into a relationship [this applies to both guys and girls] - dont dog the person you're goin out with.. else.. if you cant stand the responsibility of having 'em - LET THEM GO AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE!! .. *ahem* - however, if you can manage to balance your time between the two.. CONGRATS!

HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
personally the girl im dating gets time preference over my friends. Why? because if i date a girl i want her to be my best friend too and so your best friend gets preference over other friends.
duhh!! i soooo TOTALLY agree!! - except.. i mean with the boy.. lol

leathaface

Its all about loyalty, which is why Bros before Hoes, and then Chicks before dicks or whatever you want to say is important.

To me, you should still be there for your friends and no abandon them when you enter a relationship (I learn that), BUT they should also understand that you have a girlfriend, a good mate will understand that you are going into a relationship and that's some serious shit to you. But you have to let them know that you haven't abandon none of your friends... its complicated, but this is because relationships are complicated.

But if its about chicks (or dude) who you barely know, Its straight up bros before hoes (or chicks before dicks)... fuck a bitch (or an asshole) because sometimes the chicks ( or dudes) you meet and you soon abandon your friends to hang out with turn out to be bitches (or assholes)... I hardly refer to women as bitches, but damn when I do is serious! And i know this shit from experience...

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick
Get's the fuck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run...

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
leathaface said:
Its all about loyalty, which is why Bros before Hoes, and then Chicks before dicks or whatever you want to say is important. But then I don't 100% apply myself to it, I mean I am loyal to my friends, but I do know when I need to give just as much attention to my girlfriend.

Because a girlfriend ain't no hoe to me... until she grab on another dick during our relationship... she straight slut then and deserve to get pimp slapped.
ohh.. okay.. so that's what it is.. hehe.. hmm..
i agree majorly with how you say that a g/f aint a hoe.. until .. so and so.. it's sooo totally true! mmm.. but if you're in a relationship.. are you seriously gonna be stupid enough to do that? *sigh*

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
not true. ALWAYS chikz b4 dikz. that's just the way it goes. guess it just depends on your values and priorities. and i rate my friends extremely high.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Everyone says this NOW, but I bet atleast half of you change your mind if you get a girl/boyfriend

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Everyone says this NOW, but I bet atleast half of you change your mind if you get a girl/boyfriend
true, i agree..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)