Math Advanced Prediction/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

luminol

HSC
yeah I don’t really understand either, don’t you just have to find if the integral of the PDF is equal to 1 or something?
they're referencing whether a cdf should be written with three parts, as there's a section for when the cdf is 0, and then the next section is the result that you get from integrating the pdf, and the third section is 1 (after all datapoints have been taken care of within the pdf), and yeah it's from integrating the pdf but it's best to include the '0' and '1' part for completion as you demonstrate understanding that the domain of cdf exists outside of the pdf

HSC
they're referencing whether a cdf should be written with three parts, as there's a section for when the cdf is 0, and then the next section is the result that you get from integrating the pdf, and the third section is 1 (after all datapoints have been taken care of within the pdf), and yeah it's from integrating the pdf but it's best to include the '0' and '1' part for completion as you demonstrate understanding that the domain of cdf exists outside of the pdf
ohhhh gotcha, thanks

dannyo1

HSC
Well the bright side (I guess) is that alignment will probably be pretty generous this year if everyone in the state thought that paper was the spawn of satan, which it appears they do lol.

DiSABLEd

HSC
I can’t decide whether the exam was way harder than last years or whether I can’t math in exam conditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)