Math Ext 1 Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

JesusChriiii

HSC
but wasnt the integral dt/dT = 1/k x 1/T-25 or whatever but 1/k out the front (positive 1/k)
dT/dt = k(T-25) ?
I see what you mean, so k better be negative since T is increasing and (T-25) is negative. Btw did the question ask you to find k or not , if it didn’t and just wanted you to find the time I guess you can do either way?

Siwel

HSC
dT/dt = k(T-25) ?
I see what you mean, so k better be negative since T is increasing and (T-25) is negative. Btw did the question ask you to find k or not , if it didn’t and just wanted you to find the time I guess you can do either way?
idk i just had e^kt, but didnt know if i had to somehow make it e^-kt but i got around 38/9mins so i assume it worked

Siwel

HSC
anyone got pdf of paper/worker solutions also?

Jojofelyx

HSC
anyone got pdf of paper/worker solutions also?
lad says he has em, but cbf to chuck em up, i think the conquerhsc discord isur best bet, theyre doing like a live solns sesh rn.

Siwel

HSC
lad says he has em, but cbf to chuck em up, i think the conquerhsc discord isur best bet, theyre doing like a live solns sesh rn.
just kinda wanna see the answers/questions to see the mark ill probs get

fnsndgfg

HSC
Is anyone else worried that the raw mark to hsc mark conversion will be a lot worse this year because everyone has had more time to study?

fnsndgfg

HSC
sorry to be a downer btw, probs best just to not think about that lol

Jojofelyx

HSC
what do u guys think a 85-90 raw will scale to?
91-93 i reckon. I still dont get why people thought this year's paper was harder than last year's, 2020 was sum wacky stuff lol

Is anyone else worried that the raw mark to hsc mark conversion will be a lot worse this year because everyone has had more time to study?
or maybe they didnt study as much.... O_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)