momothemonkey

HSC
hey guys, im currently a y10 student that is looking for a math tutoring centre that offers hsc ext1 math tutoring that will either be accelerated/very comprehensive/overall very helpful for ext1 students. i currently attend a high ranking selective school and always get As for maths but its still my weakest subject and i dont want it to drag my atar down. ive currently been to dr du (which i didnt find very helpful as the teachers dont really teach well and dont cover topics as in depth as i'd like and hence left me to try self-learn the massive amounts of content they cover) and project academy (which im planning to go back to next term if i cant find a better alternative because their teachers were very good and i always knew what was going on in those classes, but weren't very accelerated/didn't cover harder concepts in topics).

if anyone has any suggestions and/or has been to proed for ext1 math and has feedback please share!

thank you so much yall, enjoy the rest of your day/night

jljl3342

HSC
hey guys, im currently a y10 student that is looking for a math tutoring centre that offers hsc ext1 math tutoring that will either be accelerated/very comprehensive/overall very helpful for ext1 students. i currently attend a high ranking selective school and always get As for maths but its still my weakest subject and i dont want it to drag my atar down. ive currently been to dr du (which i didnt find very helpful as the teachers dont really teach well and dont cover topics as in depth as i'd like and hence left me to try self-learn the massive amounts of content they cover) and project academy (which im planning to go back to next term if i cant find a better alternative because their teachers were very good and i always knew what was going on in those classes, but weren't very accelerated/didn't cover harder concepts in topics).

if anyone has any suggestions and/or has been to proed for ext1 math and has feedback please share!

thank you so much yall, enjoy the rest of your day/night
pm me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)