math1131 recomeded text book (1 Viewer)

seanw400

HSC
They recommend getting calculus one and several variables solutions pack, does the calculus one and several variables book have answers in them?

Is the solution pack actual full worked out solutions or just the final answer?

Lydia_88

HSC
Hi guys,

to answer your questions, your best bet is to borrow from the library (i did this while doing that course a loonnngg time ago). The course notes, you need to get them!

nottellingu

HSC
Hi guys,

to answer your questions, your best bet is to borrow from the library (i did this while doing that course a loonnngg time ago). The course notes, you need to get them!
Do you know if the second textbook has full solutions?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
omg guise this has been said over 9000 times before, you dont need the math1131 textbook, no one i knew bought it.

course pack is more than enough for you.

LordPc

HSC
the library should have a copy, go there and check it out. better yet, borrow it from the library

solution packs should have worked solutions. most maths books, or rather any decent maths book, will provide you with the final answers to some questions

but as omie said, course notes are more than enough

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
They recommend getting calculus one and several variables solutions pack, does the calculus one and several variables book have answers in them?

Is the solution pack actual full worked out solutions or just the final answer?
i actually got this piece of shot of a textbook and no there are no worked solutions to the questions but there are final answers to every second question located in the back.

just get the course notes, listen to what these people said here.

N.B.: shit not shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)