HSC
You didn't make an announcement today? D:

And how did people find 1141?

D94

HSC
N/A
You didn't make an announcement today? D:

And how did people find 1141?
I assume Potapov and WOLFGANG. It was alright, except when every was like "mindfucked" when 3 divide 2 = 4....

IamBread

HSC
I assume Potapov and WOLFGANG. It was alright, except when every was like "mindfucked" when 3 divide 2 = 4....
Haha yeah. I understand that now though. If you look over the lecture notes it makes sense lol.

D94

HSC
N/A
It's going to be hard to explain, its not really 3/2=4, its 2 * 4 divided by 5 has a remainder of 3, so 3/2 has a remainder of 4.

So 2*4 = 3, therefore 3/2 = 4
I know how to do it, I just liked the general reaction to when Potapov attempted to explain how 3/2 = 4. The table in the lecture notes help explain how to come to that conclusion.

IamBread

HSC
I know how to do it, I just liked the general reaction to when Potapov attempted to explain how 3/2 = 4. The table in the lecture notes help explain how to come to that conclusion.
I was explaining it to soloooooo.
It was funny, no one understood it lol. Once I saw the table I got it, couldn't really understand what he was saying in the lecture. Trying to right stuff and listen to his accent, I missed too many things :(

D94

HSC
N/A
I was explaining it to soloooooo.
It was funny, no one understood it lol. Once I saw the table I got it, couldn't really understand what he was saying in the lecture. Trying to right stuff and listen to his accent, I missed too many things :(
Oh, my bad. Didn't see the last 2 posts on the last page.

Yeah, the accent hinders a fair bit of his explanation, although, I find it somewhat entertaining. Wolfgang's too, although I could make out more what he said than Potapov.

IamBread

HSC
Oh, my bad. Didn't see the last 2 posts on the last page.

Yeah, the accent hinders a fair bit of his explanation, although, I find it somewhat entertaining. Wolfgang's too, although I could make out more what he said than Potapov.
It didn't help he was speaking fast too, though I'll probably get used to it in the end. Wolfgang was much easier to understand. And we covered basically everything I've done in discrete math in that lecture lol.

htp368

HSC
Well i have the other lecture stream, so i dont have Potapov/Schief, i have Doust/Cowling. The inverse function homework was so easy....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)