Mathematics Extension 1 Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jerry.huang999999

HSC
Wait what. I got 15 for binomials ... must’ve messed up something! Faaaaaa
i actually
get k=14 bc k=15 is for k+1, i just checked by demosScreenshot_20191104_174537.jpg where is coefficient of x^k+1 and x^k ,since k is 15 and another one is 14 , k should be 14 to satisfy the coefficient.

mkennedy84

HSC
I also got B, cuz I thought that there were 2 branches, right????
The graph i have above, in red is y=-sqrt1+sqrt(1+x)the green is y=x and the blue one is y=x^4-2x^2. Regardless of whether there are two branches in the graph given, the original function only exists if x>-1, and in order for the inverse graph to show symmetry about y=x, the x<-1 is the inverse part function

flowerp

HSC
N/A
The graph i have above, in red is y=-sqrt1+sqrt(1+x)the green is y=x and the blue one is y=x^4-2x^2. Regardless of whether there are two branches in the graph given, the original function only exists if x>-1, and in order for the inverse graph to show symmetry about y=x, the x<-1 is the inverse part function
I see, my bad .... thank you for the clarification!

Arrowshaft

HSC
Yeah how much is would they penalise for getting an inverse tan fun function for the integral instead?

Idkwhattoput

HSC
Uni Grad
I made one silly mistake in the entire exam after checking every single question rigorously, but this is the only one that somehow slipped my mind. For some reason I didn't consider the equation of the function and just assumed the blue graph was the inverse (which I realise is wrong for many reasons). Of all the things I could've lost a mark to, it had to be multiple choice.

psmao

HSC
I made one silly mistake in the entire exam after checking every single question rigorously, but this is the only one that somehow slipped my mind. For some reason I didn't consider the equation of the function and just assumed the blue graph was the inverse (which I realise is wrong for many reasons). Of all the things I could've lost a mark to, it had to be multiple choice.
I legit got the same mistake and this is the only mistake I made lol. I had the same feeling and checked everything except “forms part of “

Idkwhattoput

HSC
Uni Grad
I legit got the same mistake and this is the only mistake I made lol. I had the same feeling and checked everything except “forms part of “
What are the chances of a 69 aligning to 100? I mean I know the 100 definitely won't be a state rank, but I know that once a 99 aligned to 100 (seen in raw marks database)

Idkwhattoput

HSC
Uni Grad
do I lose marks for not having exact value but instead decimal value of this, it didnt ask for exact value
I think for 'applications to the real world', decimal values are fine. But this is my opinion not knowledge of how HSC markers think

Arrowshaft

HSC
I legit feel like killing myself right now, I completely screwed myself over with my silly mistakes. I got 99 in trials and was confident in 3U but only ended up getting 3 hours sleep today because of anxiety, and I now I screwed over the exam with way more silly mistakes than I would’ve though. I’m really sad because 3U was the test I thought I’d smash. Stuff my life man, I feel too depressed

psmao

HSC
I legit feel like killing myself right now, I completely screwed myself over with my silly mistakes. I got 99 in trials and was confident in 3U but only ended up getting 3 hours sleep today because of anxiety, and I now I screwed over the exam with way more silly mistakes than I would’ve though. I’m really sad because 3U was the test I thought I’d smash. Stuff my life man, I feel too depressed
I played leagues the night before exams and the feeling of angry because of trash team totally made me forget the anxiety of the exams LoL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)