Mathematics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

TeheeCat

HSC
So far I've lost 2 Marks

1 for time repayments because I wrote 6 instead of 24

And another for MC Q10
Don't worry, I stuffed up the financial part ii) question too!

Overall I think this paper was doable, definitely not the most challenging. My dumbass made silly errors as always though :c

4u Boy

HSC
BRO THIS LOAN REPAYMENT MADE ME SALTY.. SHOULDN'T IT BE 6 YEARS NOT 24 YEARS??!!!!!

HSC
BRO THIS LOAN REPAYMENT MADE ME SALTY.. SHOULDN'T IT BE 6 YEARS NOT 24 YEARS??!!!!!
It says 'Let An be the amount remaining in the account after the nth withdrawal' and 'the person decides to to withdraw $80000 from this account at the end of every fourth quarter'. 'End of 4th quarter' means once per year. Hence An is in years

NoUsername

HSC
For the loan repayment question, if you put “n=24” but continues to write he can withdraw for 6 years, would they mark you down?

flowerp

HSC
N/A
I think i got 1.53 m to right of origin(not sure tho). I think i stuffed this up
People got that in my grade as well - i used 0, pi/4 and pi but got a weird ans
Don't worry, I stuffed up the financial part ii) question too!

Overall I think this paper was doable, definitely not the most challenging. My dumbass made silly errors as always though :c
I agree, the test wasnt super hard but due to my careless errors I've already lost around 9 marks uggghhh :/

HSC
People got that in my grade as well - i used 0, pi/4 and pi

I agree, the test wasnt super hard but due to my careless errors I've already lost around 9 marks uggghhh :/
Oh thats your error. you were meant to use 0, pi/4 and pi/2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)