Mathematics Question (1 Viewer)

brianchau3

HSC
Hi,

I finished the trial for mathematics 2U and achieved 65%. I'm currently doing accelerated mathematics, however I intend to finish maths IF POSSIBLE this year. I'm looking for a band 6 only and would repeat the course again next year if I don't achieve that. From what i've heard, people can jump from 65 to band 6's due to their outstanding mark in externals. My rank is 19/34 for the trials, I know its not amazing stats, but I was just wondering if it actually be possible to get a band 6? I've got a lot of resources to study on thanks to my teacher and his efforts, however I was wondering if I should just let it go easy and do better next year.

Any suggestions will help! Thanks a lot!

photastic

HSC
You got 65% for trials! You'd probs get 93 exam mark then.

brianchau3

HSC
Ahhh ended up getting a moderated 79 internal mark then 89 hsc mark, so overall 84.. not quite there so i'm doing it again :D

School was ranked 150-170th

suika

HSC
Yes.

This time last year 3/4 of my class were doing bad (getting band 3 and less). We all managed to pick up our slack and study hard once our trials were over. Everyone in my class got above band 5 - half of us got band 6.

So never give up - focus on yourself and also help your class out because your class will be the what determines you to get a band 4 or a band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)