• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics Tutoring 2010 (1 Viewer)

jordz007

HSC
Hey :)

I completed my HSC in 2009 and was on the top all rounders list. I achieved 99 for mathematics and am looking to tutor for 2010. I live in Sydney's eastern suburbs and am able to travel. I am looking to charge $40 an hour, much less than most tutors around.

If you have any questions, reply to this thread and we can work something out!

jordz007

HSC
p.s I also achieved over 90 in the subjects of Advanced English, Ancient History, Economics and PDHPE and would be happy to help in those too. My lowest mark was 93 as a rough guideline as to how i did.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
p.s I also achieved over 90 in the subjects of Advanced English, Ancient History, Economics and PDHPE and would be happy to help in those too. My lowest mark was 93 as a rough guideline as to how i did.
Just some advice.
List your:
-School
-ATAR
-Subject Marks (Every one of them)
-Participation in Comps etc etc

Just what i think would help make your offer more appealing. With those amazing marks, i'm sure you would know your content! Goodluck

jordz007

HSC
Good advice.

I went to Reddam House which placed 7th in the state in 2009. I received an ATAR of 99.55 and was ranked one in Mathemtics.

I received a high distinction in the 2008 Commonwealth Bank mathematics competition.

I hope this helps :)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Good advice.

I went to Reddam House which placed 7th in the state in 2009. I received an ATAR of 99.55 and was ranked one in Mathemtics.

I received a high distinction in the 2008 Commonwealth Bank mathematics competition.

I hope this helps :)
Now list subjects like this:

Economics: 9x/100
Chemistry: 9x/100
Mathematics: 99/100
Mx1: 4x/50
English Advanced: 9x/100
E1: 4x/50
Ancient History: 9x/100
PDHPE: 9x/100

Fill in the marks, i don't know them. This would look really impressive. Also the fact that you did so many units and achieved 90+ in all of them would suggest a great work ethic, in tandem with a great aptitude for your subjects. You may want to include stuff like that.

Btw, i will delete these posts after you reply to this, that way it doesn't clutter up your page. All the best!

EDIT: Something else. How far you are willing to travel to tutor.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)