Maths CSSA 04 POST UP (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
It was hard but easy if that makes sense. The arithmetic series question got me until i figured it out and im unsure about the consumer arithmetic question. The last question was easier than i thought

I would like to think 115/120 atleast

Next Stop...Mathematics Extension 1

Last edited:
HSC
couldnt have done that great....but then again im so spun out right now...i think i need to eat something...i cant even remember what was in the exam or the parts i found hard :S

persephone

HSC
i think my school did our own one not the cssa paper. it was hard...was question 7 on yours the same as mine? Kim and her 40000 dollars and interest plus the garden bed with the semi circle?...

superbird

HSC
wasn't enough time! :( i skipped parts thinking i could go bak to em later. didnt end up finishing everything. btw my stationary points were all weird like in fractions :/ probably stuffed up those too

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well fucked that up. but on the good side i only have to do 1 more maths test in my life !

coroneos

i rkn i probably lost 8 marks in all taking into consideration bs mistakes..

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
persephone said:
i think my school did our own one not the cssa paper. it was hard...was question 7 on yours the same as mine? Kim and her 40000 dollars and interest plus the garden bed with the semi circle?...

mine skool edited the cathic paper aswell. i did the garden bed semi circle question!! didnt get the maximun area though. dont no how much was cathlic and how much was their own...

ours was ok, normally we have really hard tests that we all just pass or mosty fail. was happy, but then again. when i think i do ok i normally do bad and visa versa!!!

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
i had NO idea wtf that money one was

and that stupid athlteic practise question i know its easy, but i haven't touched those kind of questions in yonks, so i was doing it one by one, was the total metres like 5544 or something?

and rofl my theta for that blade question was 1 :/ so my area worked out to be 4 hahahah ah well... what to do!

i couldnt get 10 C i had nfi., but i think i got the others right like 25/tan@ and sin@ /50 or some shit

that velocity q was easy as hell!!

yeah so 20-25 marks lost >.<
ah well thats my fault in the long run, i was practising of way easier CSSA papers compared to this one, when i could have practised off hsc papers.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i think the athletic one was around 4400 meters. but mayb my memory is getting me wrong!! cant remember the other questions. or didnt do them!

nomz

i stuffed up big time! i did pages of crappy make it up as u go along kind of working out, knowing full well it was a pile of *beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*, then walked out knowing exactly how i should have done the questions. God I'm dumb! plus i still got extension to go tomorrow, where yet again i suppose i'll crap on (kinda like i'm doing now... i'll shut up now!) Good luck to any1 else doing extension!

superbird

HSC
There was a question in the exam (i think its q9 or 10) where there was a table of values given and they asked u to show x= something.t. its was worth 3 marks tho i found it incredibly easy, maybe i did it wrong. all i did was substitute the values from the table into the equation to proove it. or is that the wrong way of doin it?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Thats the correct way to do it

What athletics question are people talking about?

Hoplite

HSC
Was it just me or was that exam a lot harder than past catholic trials?

I hate all the general proof crap. Give me a couple of numbers and I'm sweet, but tell me to prove why the natural rate of exponential growth formula is how it is and I've got nothing but a sore head.

dansta

HSC
Super annuation Question

Did anyone else get around $96000 for the super-annuation question? (Q 9)
Everyone said they got like $36000 but i added the compound interest...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
i got both answers from two methods and didnt know which one to use so i picked the 96000 answer cause i assumed that the money he already put in would earn interest but thats the only question that troubled me. With 36000 the money he puts in doesnt gain interest, its just how much money he put into the account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)