Maths Ext 2 predictions (1 Viewer)

dhwanit2005

HSC
Last years paper was demon level, and the trend for the difficulty for the papers has been rising, so either, they're going to give a really hard paper, or a mid level ~3/4 paper. What do you guys think?

carrotsss

HSC
it will probably be mid but it’d be funny if it was harder

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
u kids lucky cuz now u have a bearing on the difficulty of mx2 papers. we all got flashbanged lmao but if u get a paper of the same difficulty as last year u should be more than fine.

itll prolly be the range of the same level of difficulty of last yr i really doubt theyre gonna up it.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
u kids lucky cuz now u have a bearing on the difficulty of mx2 papers. we all got flashbanged lmao but if u get a paper of the same difficulty as last year u should be more than fine.
ohmy god man u don't come onto any thread except to complain that uve been thru it all
there's a one yr difference b/w u and everyone on here get off ur high horse

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
ohmy god man u don't come onto any thread except to complain that uve been thru it all
no that was traumatic i feel like a ww2 vet after that but in reality looking back the paper wasnt that hard like i get that but still i did good regardless but like it didnt feel good at the time

carrotsss

HSC
don’t diss extremelyboreduser the amount of random useful information and motivation I’ve got from that man is insane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)