Maths Extension 2 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Guys I haven't learnt any of the proofs chapter yet, cause it wasn't in trials. Do I still have hope?
1. Correct, you haven’t learnt proofs
2. It WAS in our trial
3. You don’t need to worry, cause you don’t even do 4u anymore 😭

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Should we check the difficulty of 2u before our exam to get an idea, cause they are usually co-ordinated in difficulty (except last year), or would that be a horrible idea and set us for for failure?

carrotsss

HSC
Should we check the difficulty of 2u before our exam to get an idea, cause they are usually co-ordinated in difficulty (except last year), or would that be a horrible idea and set us for for failure?
I doubt it is actually correlated but they’ll tell us anyway

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Question

Is there a correlation between 2u/4u/3u difficult of papers? As in 2022 hard for all, 2020 easy for all etc.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Question

Is there a correlation between 2u/4u/3u difficult of papers? As in 2022 hard for all, 2020 easy for all etc.
how tf is that going to change what we're going to sit through
guys
what will knowing if it is a hard paper achieve
you'll find out during reading time

just make sure not to stress when you see a bloody q16 complex proof of some rando theorem and you'll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)