Maths Extension 2 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

gunnerfan99

HSC
not its because people like me r depressed bc we did clearly horrible
I was super depressed after mine because I completely bombed mine in 2019. But I still ended up with an 89. Focus on smashing Extension 1.

It tells you nothing about your mathematical ability as its the hardest maths exam in Australia, hold your head up high.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
1,2 and 4 were the only MC i got right
and i stuffed the rest of the paper cause i didnt finish

notme123

HSC
the last question is something in the third quadrant im not exactly sure what shape tho. i think its the 6th octant

bluepumpkins

HSC
so approximately what raw mark would align to a 90? surely this paper aligns better than 2022?

Hudz777

HSC
anyone got a solution to 16c? im curious. E1 is gonna feel so easy compared to that exam omd.

p711

HSC
Dear NESA,
Thank you for this exquisite 2023 HSC Mathematics Extension 2 Paper. Your ability to compose such vividness with your questions must be commended. That Q7 of the Multiple Choice was a cracker! Furthermore, that Q16 you dished out to us was quite the mind-boggler! You left me and my fellow cohort stumped like a tree trunk. *insert crowd laughter* Also don't forget that parametric question involving the helical 3D graph, that seriously threw me off guard!! Overall, I must say I had a delight sitting this paper. It was delightful that after completing MCQ, I sobbed slightly, not because it was hard but rather I was so joyous of the journey I was embarking. I cannot believe Mathematics Extension 2 is over, how crazy right? I am sure the rest of my cohort loves to apply De Moivre's Theorem to some staggering questions or even figure out the dot product between two vectors. I mean, math is all around us, math is life! I will be using all the extensive topics we unpacked throughout the year to help propel my studies moving forward. Believe me NESA, this test was a real reminder of the exuberance you guys hold in making your papers. You are the best NESA I know!
I may only be getting a raw mark of 20/100 but as my dad used to say "You gave it your best son! Remember it is Mathematics Extension 2, only a virgin who does tuition every day of their life can get 100/100 raw!" Then I would be quick to remind him that I am indeed a virgin who indulges in a plethora of tuition centres trying to rig my way into a 99.95 ATAR and how a 20/100 won't suffice.
"Oh well, better luck next time!" he said to me. Haha, my dad sure is a joker! *insert crowd laughter*

Thank you so so much NESA, from the bottom of my heart. You made my life so wonderful after this test! Think of all the real world applications those proofs are going to give me!
Kind Regards,
Your #1 Fan!
*insert applause from crowd*

smiley_riley

HSC
so approximately what raw mark would align to a 90? surely this paper aligns better than 2022?
In 2022 they had 65's scaling to a 91 and 2021 had a 65 to an 88 so like I'm feeling a 65-67 for the 90 this year
(It doesnt let me link but this with a h at the front: ttps://rawmarks.info/mathematics/mathematics-extension-2/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)