Maths Mark (2 Viewers)

What Mark Do You Expect To Get For 2Unit Maths

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Is there any advantage to being modest? At this stage anyway, of course if we dont make the list we will have to leave BOS and never come back *note I didnt say I would just that I had a good chance*

mishka

HSC
N/A
there's nothing wrong with setting a few goals. it's good to feel confident about these things, so i agree with you xayma.

i said 81-90 because i hate pressure, but a miracle could still happen!!! my school assessment should definitely be over 90, so i'm just going to do my best and keep my fingers crossed!!

tennille

HSC
Same here. It's good to feel confident and feel that you have a good chance of going well in an exam. I felt that a few times this year (you know that feeling when you know you went well in an exam and end up getting teh result you anticipated. :p ). I'm hoping to get band 6 (89% for trials and my average is around 90-93). I just need to make sure I understand every little thing that might be encountered in the exam. ;)

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
people becoming 1st? is that even a coherent sentence?

anway, im just basing my assumption on two people from our school came 5th and 14th in 2u, with marks of 114/120 in our trial

the dificulty is relatively consistent, there will prob be 3 from our school on state list this year

ok xayma sounds legit good luck in externals and use the extra 1.5 hours for 3x checking...my hot tip

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Haha i think its unlikely that i will get 100% in the HSC, but im up for the challenge. Just remember the people on this forum only make up a very small percentage of the maths students, so there could be someone thats getting 100 in every single things they do

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah well also remember that people who come here are prob some of the best in the state...but im sure some yr 10 kid at ruse will get it. imagine if people there didnt do 4u we would suck balls at 2u. also, i prob wont get 1st - i only came 2nd internally...and the state-list is based on overall mark right, not just external?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yes, so that removes you pretty much from getting 100 all up.

Although you still might get first 100 is pretty much out. I'm still suprised at how many different rankings there were I would have though that most of the 20 would have been ranked equal first on 100.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Can you people just get over yourselves? If you think you can get 100% in 2u then that's good for you, but at least save the boasting until after the HSC results come back.

If this continues I'm going to close the thread.

Last edited:

username

HSC
I got 80 percent in the independant maths paper, anyone know what the scaling on that would be?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
username said:
I got 80 percent in the independant maths paper, anyone know what the scaling on that would be?
Depends on the paper, but that should get you close to band 6.

Adrian.

HSC
skypryn said:
im assuming from trial marks and general sexuality that ac will also be there.
General sexuality? what has that got to do with maths marks? Which sexuality is, generaly speaking, the best at maths?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
me thinks skypyrn is one of those guys who thinks only guys can do well in maths

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
me thinks skypyrn is one of those guys who thinks only guys can do well in maths
If that's the case then he is a moron:)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I don't agree with your reasoning. ;)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Can you people just get over yourselves? If you think you can get 100% in 2u then that's good for you, but at least save the boasting until after the HSC results come back.

If this continues I'm going to close the thread.
pffft. Justin ur turning into a dictator!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)