Maths: Private or Dr. Du? (1 Viewer)

wzsmartypants

HSC
I'm also in year 8 right now, what was tested in the entrance test? I just want to be prepared...
I study one year ahead so currently I am in year 8 but in 9B and recently since its end of term 4 we started quadratic equations (yr10).

cchan334

HSC
Why don't you try out for a scholarship at one of the tutoring centres? I know matrix offers a scholarship (if you pass I think they force you to go free tutoring for every subject you take, so like eng, math, science) I don't know how it works for talent 100.

wzsmartypants

HSC
Why don't you try out for a scholarship at one of the tutoring centres? I know matrix offers a scholarship (if you pass I think they force you to go free tutoring for every subject you take, so like eng, math, science) I don't know how it works for talent 100.
im too dumb

Last edited:

kkk579

hello
HSC
how do u get the matrix scholarship? do they still have it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)