Maths School Certficate Exam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
in tha reading time all we were allowed to look at was the damm non-calculator section...and the supervisor could not even speak english good...he was like mumbling a whole lot of things that no one could make out.....they are all sooooo OLD dam BOS needs to get some young supervisors.

Zahid

cOnFuZon!!

we were only allowed to read the yellow booklet for r readin time. which was crap but i peeped in anyway and didnt even get caught.
:D but thats about where my luck ended:(

in section 1 and was finished had abt 3min left and the time was up i realized that there are ques at da back as well. ARGHHHHHHH! :chainsaw:
and that not all i ran out of time in sec 2 and left out the whole last 2 PAGES!!!:eek:

Can you believe it!!!!!!:mad:

LiLLy_H

Hey everyone!

I know exactly how some of you feel. I was expecting a band 6 easy, but when it came to the test, it was actually quite difficult. Nothing compared to the trials. I'm expecting a mid to high band 5, but hoping that i can still make a band 6...
we were allowed to look through the whole booklet, and I agree the fibanacci question was difficult.. i had no idea what i was doing..lol

good luck in recieving your marks

Z

zhouyn

yeah, the math exam was harder than I experted, i completely stuff up the test and it was like a disaster for me. but i think i will at least get into band 5 and band 6 if i am lucky

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Its T_52 -1. So if you got that you will be fine. Of course I dont do the SC so thats just for your information.
There is more than one forumla...

The exam was easier than I expected... but I don't think I went all that well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)