Maths sucks (1 Viewer)

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
The reason I say this is because maths is essentially about apply formulas to the questions, and when I do this. My shit goes all wonky and I can never solve anything.......

hmmmmmm nah don't like it. Does anyone have any miraculous tips that can work a miracle....

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Maths is awesome!

You just happen to dislike it because, quite frankly you sound like you suck at it.

Just do lots of questions until you keep on getting them right :D

oly1991

HSC
i agree with practice but then again maths isn't for everyone

K

khorne

And you're an idiot. You can't even apply a formula, let alone derive one? Drain on society...

Official

Bring it on
HSC
The reason I say this is because maths is essentially about apply formulas to the questions, and when I do this. My shit goes all wonky and I can never solve anything.......

hmmmmmm nah don't like it. Does anyone have any miraculous tips that can work a miracle....
Buy a textbook and do some questions.

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
I'm gonna kill myself. I can't handle the cruelty and viciousness of society.

You guys are monsters.

danal353

HSC
maths can be terribly boring, but you still have to keep doing it till you get it right.

i don't know if this helps you but rather than just practice (which is the terribly boring part), just teach it yourself... if that makes sense

sometimes if i just do questions i end up feeling like an automation and forget what the point is... always go back to the proofs that your teachers show you that won't ever be tested on.

personally, that saves me time and i don't have to torture myself with hours of work.

r we dere yet

HSC
join the club!! i despise maths with a passion :mad1:
and of course theres no miracle.. you just got to do it the old fashioned way, pen and pencil :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)