Matrix? (1 Viewer)

bubblesss

HSC
Re: matrix

heyy
does anyone know about mr.uma at matrix?????
apparently he teaches 4 unit maths...does anyone know if he's good???????

bubblesss

HSC
Re: current and ex Matrix students come here!

matrix is awesome...it actually helped for me, but i don't know about you.
alpha omega education is alright. except for this bio teacher, who teaches my friend (he's crap) everyone else is good.
they also have great notes and stuff.

adnan91

HSC

i went to alpha and its perfect but i dont know abt the bio teacher.. just chem phys maths

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

I used to go to Matrix.

I was part of the Acceleration class. Going to Matrix opened up my eyes. I never knew easy topic such as Absolute value topic could get so much harder - it doesn't but still, harder than I initially thought it would. I quit the Matrix last year not because it was poor. I just couldn't go due to distance and due to my school commitments. Anyway, it was a positive experience in general.

I will really need to thank Mrs. Rockett.

punnu

HSC

lyounamu said:
I used to go to Matrix.

I was part of the Acceleration class. Going to Matrix opened up my eyes. I never knew easy topic such as Absolute value topic could get so much harder - it doesn't but still, harder than I initially thought it would. I quit the Matrix last year not because it was poor. I just couldn't go due to distance and due to my school commitments. Anyway, it was a positive experience in general.

I will really need to thank Mrs. Rockett.
Would you reccommend matrix, I've just enrolled for next term and I am not sure if it is a good tuition centre.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
I'm looking for a tutor for the following preliminary subjects: English Advanced, Maths Extension 1, Physics and Chemistry.

Preferably a private tutor for maths since group tutoring doesn't seem to work for me. All other subjects I can do group tutor.

I was wondering if Matrix is any good? What subjects are good there?

Any suggestions for a private maths tutor? btw anyone heard of Mr. Gu's maths tutoring? Is he any good?

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I'm looking for a tutor for the following preliminary subjects: English Advanced, Maths Extension 1, Physics and Chemistry.

Preferably a private tutor for maths since group tutoring doesn't seem to work for me. All other subjects I can do group tutor.

I was wondering if Matrix is any good? What subjects are good there?

Any suggestions for a private maths tutor? btw anyone heard of Mr. Gu's maths tutoring? Is he any good?

Thanks in advance. :)
I would recommend Matrix for Physics and Chemistry. I'm not sure about English Ext 1 or Maths Extension 1, but I reckon Maths can be easily self-taught.

M

midnightpen

Matrix is good for the sciences. I went to the physics holiday crash course. Apparently theres two really good teachers. DJ and derek? But when i asked, their classes were full :(

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Matrix is good for the sciences. I went to the physics holiday crash course. Apparently theres two really good teachers. DJ and derek? But when i asked, their classes were full :(
Yep, Derek and DJ are pretty good. I'm not sure if DJ still teaches.

studentcheese

HSC
Matrix has an awesome website. Anyway, Matrix is a good tuition centre. Some of the top people from school go to Matrix. I heard Truong is good too, but I don't know if it offers Physics.

M

midnightpen

Yep, Derek and DJ are pretty good. I'm not sure if DJ still teaches.
Yeah he still does. eff haha, im on a waiting list for derek's class >>" a tutoring centre that puts you on waiting list == anyway hopefully he'll open up another class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)