Mbbs ba (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
How many spots are avaliable because UWS has like 3?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Do you mean MBBS and a bachelor of arts all together.

I think Sydneys is the advanced honours art stream, and they let like 5 people in, and you need 99.95, and some epic UMAT score.

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you mean MBBS and a bachelor of arts all together.

I think Sydneys is the advanced honours art stream, and they let like 5 people in, and you need 99.95, and some epic UMAT score.
I don't think they take UMAT, only ATAR and interview.

js992

HSC
UNSW offers it, and as far as i know, they dont have a limit on spots, you just tell them you want to do it during your first year and you start in the second year.

Usyd offers it too, given you can get 99.95

UQ offers it as well.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
some please tell me the point of doing BA/MBBS? i dont see any use in the arts degree. if its purely for interest, i dont think you need to go to university for a degree to certify that you have an interest in the arts. why not study it in your own time and at your own pace rather than be restricted by the rigid university curriculum?

HSC
Uni Grad
some please tell me the point of doing BA/MBBS? i dont see any use in the arts degree. if its purely for interest, i dont think you need to go to university for a degree to certify that you have an interest in the arts. why not study it in your own time and at your own pace rather than be restricted by the rigid university curriculum?
There are plenty of hot chicks needing to be banged in Arts.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
To my understanding (though I'm not an arts student), arts has more practical applications than some people give it credit for, depending on the major. If you're interested in pursuing research in conjunction with your medical degree, an arts degree with a major in anthropology can assist in authoring research papers. Also, a major in international development may be of interest to MDs wanting to work with international aid. I know an MD who is also a novelist and illustrator... arts is not simply liking pretty paintings or classical music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)