MBLG1001 SKILLS TEST (cue gun in mouth) (1 Viewer)

dronee

HSC
N/A
So the skills test is coming up and im basically shitting myself.
for those whove been through it, could you give us some tips and advices on what to do and what to expect?

the foremost thing im most worried about is failing the skills test=failing the unit.
is it really that hard? and do they give out the results before the exams start? just so i know whether to drop it so i dont have to kill myself over the exam :cry: its sad im actually considering this. but i seriously dont want to do this again! sjasgj;asj;f

those who have already finished mblg and hate it with a passion, feel free to rant here.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
There's a tutorial on Monday and they'll tell you everything you need to know about it there.

jet

Banned
HSC
My demo contacted me before the exam to give back my test.

Most of the stuff you will have seen before. It's just testing exactly what you've done and learned throughout semester. This includes purposes of important reagents and stuff like that.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I actually found the skills test to be the easiest part of the course. Don't pay attention to that though, because I've heard people cry in the skills test.

I found it easy because I had completely filled out my lab book perfectly. Just look at it and it's really straightforward.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I did it on Wednesday.

Realised I hadn't learned anything all semester.

Fml.

Good luck! (lol)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Sigh... this isn't going to be fun. I just woke up and I'm feeling absolutely dreadful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)