Mcdonalds or Hungry Jacks? (1 Viewer)

Larche

HSC
The difference is probably marginal, but if you got an offer from both, I'd go with Maccas cause better training.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Burgers are better at hungry jacks.

(yes your meals will be nicer, so if you factor that incentive into the equation)

Verify

HSC
Probably Hungry Jacks. But no more than a dollar difference.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait why r u asking for which one has better pay. Unless you have offers for both. But otherwise they'll probs reject you cause they can employ some 15 year old kid instead

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Desperate for staff at your store

Last edited:

Larche

HSC
They hired 3 other 19 year olds at the same time as well

QZP

HSC
~$17.15 if you add casual loading
That's really good I think... I always thought maccas employees get paid less. How many hours per wk do you get?

Larche

HSC
That's really good I think... I always thought maccas employees get paid less. How many hours per wk do you get?
I find that is a common misconception, people hear I work at Maccas and they assume the pay is terrible, when in actual fact the pay is quite good compared to other entry-level, minimum wage jobs. I have a friend who works at HJ's, same age as me but earns 50c less, another friend works in administration, only earns ~$10 an hour, friend of a friend works at Starbucks, same age, ~$12 an hour.

I get around 20 hours a week, but it varies, usually 15-25 hours.

Reactions: QZP

Verify

HSC
They accept 19 yr olds cus high school kids can't work during school time lol. they're not desperate for staff.

Larche

HSC
Yeah, I usually work the hours the school kids cant work, so middle of the day or during the night.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah lol. im just hating. got rejected from maccas/kfc/hjs too many dame times. but oh well, im working at coles now :haha:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Mcdonalds has better training and is more formal with their processes/up-to-date - pay is roughly same,though I think Mcdonalds is up around the 20-50cent mark

Ethicks

HSC
I would suggest McDonalds just based on the way in which people are managed generally it's very efficient and people seem to work as a team. I worked at KFC years and years ago and it's run pretty similar to McDonalds looking back I enjoyed it, I would personally try to avoid working on the counter and get a job out the back.

Verify

HSC
I would suggest McDonalds just based on the way in which people are managed generally it's very efficient and people seem to work as a team. I worked at KFC years and years ago and it's run pretty similar to McDonalds looking back I enjoyed it, I would personally try to avoid working on the counter and get a job out the back.
Why do you prefer working at the back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)