McDonald's plans to offer PhDs (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
Heaps stupid idea, considering the highest they currently offer is an advanced diploma. Seems a big jump from that to PhD

some of those stupid managers in the stores need an education, i work at a maccas and ive got the highest education in the whole store, i could run the store better than than all the stupid managers combined.

They always seem to run out of stock, and when stuff breaks they dnt fix it (they agrue it is to lower costs), they dnt actually understand that broken equipment results in less efficient workers, and in the long term cost more than fixing it.

Honestly, how hard can working as a maccas manager be, other than the crappy hrs, starting at 5 am (for morning shift) and going home at 11pm (for close shift)
Have you ever done a management shift? If not then your opinion counts for shit

spence

HSC
Also, I highly doubt that a manager does 5am-11pm. The whole idea of management is the power to delegate roles to others.
I think he was talking about different shifts. Like if you have open you start at 5. And if you close you finish at 11. Managers do 8 hour shifts

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
PhD from Macca's...how prestigious!

Will consider.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Heaps stupid idea, considering the highest they currently offer is an advanced diploma. Seems a big jump from that to PhD

Have you ever done a management shift? If not then your opinion counts for shit

looks like ive attracted a shit maccas manager to the thread, how bloody hard is it to be a manager, they dont do any work until the place is a shit fight, before then they are just in the office bludging

Last edited:

spence

HSC
looks like ive attracted a shit maccas manager to the thread, how bloody hard is it to be a manager, they dont do any work until the place is a shit fight, before then they are just in the office bludging
So I guess that means you haven't then?
I'm not a manager, but I do manager's shifts, they have a lot of stuff to do in the office which has to be done, its not just bludging. And at my store they spend a lot of time on the floor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)