Medical Science (1 Viewer)

HSC
So class registrations have opened and I applied generally, I might change it around but this is essentially what it looks like. I'm going to be working generally in the mornings so that's why I put practical later in the day.
Oh and there 4 unavailable classes that currently don't have classes. So it'll be more packed later..........

Attachments

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
So class registrations have opened and I applied generally, I might change it around but this is essentially what it looks like. I'm going to be working generally in the mornings so that's why I put practical later in the day.
Nice no Uni Friday.

Every second week on Thursday Ubar (Macquarie Uni's bar) is a themed party.

HSC
Nice no Uni Friday.

Every second week on Thursday Ubar (Macquarie Uni's bar) is a themed party.
Ohhh btw I wanted to ask if the class number changed anything? Like is Class 1 better than class 11 or something? Or is it just the same class at a different time/place?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhh btw I wanted to ask if the class number changed anything? Like is Class 1 better than class 11 or something? Or is it just the same class at a different time/place?
No class number doesn't really mean anything important.

The same content should be covered but different classes will be taken by different tutors depending on how large the cohort is.

Pretty much same class at different time/place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)