Awwwe, it's just a practice. You'll do awesomely come July 25th :uhhuh:

Good luck UMATers!!:D
yay thanks beanie =)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
~shinigami~ said:
I just tried the first two sections of the first practice exams on medentry and got such crap percentiles. Damn, I'm so freaked out about the UMAT now. :(
Hey, don't worry, mine were extremely shit too. Remember its only shit because we are being compared with other MedEntry Students who Medentry calls "more motivated, more prepapred, more able." I am also worried about UMAT, cause i really want to get into medicine. But anyway, try not to be disheartened, MedEntry is a rigourous program that will enable you to have the skills to own the UMAT. So chin up, and good luck.

dr baby beanie said:
Awwwe, it's just a practice. You'll do awesomely come July 25th :uhhuh:

Good luck UMATers!!:D
Cheers, Beanie.

Last edited by a moderator:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Shrikar said:
Hey, don't worry, mine were extremely shit too. Remember its only shit because we are being compared with other MedEntry Students who Medentry calls "more motivated, more prepapred, more able." I am also worried about UMAT, cause i really want to get into medicine. But anyway, try not to be disheartened, MedEntry is a rigourous program that will enable you to have the skills to own the UMAT. So chin up, and good luck.
Thanks for the pep talk Shrikar. It still a bit disheartening though because there are people on the forums saying they get 99 percentiles and stuff.

On another note, looking at your sig. How come UNSW isn't part of your choices?

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
~shinigami~ said:
Thanks for the pep talk Shrikar. It still a bit disheartening though because there are people on the forums saying they get 99 percentiles and stuff.

On another note, looking at your sig. How come UNSW isn't part of your choices?
YES!!!! I know eh? Those guys are freaking freaks, don't worry we can still at this part call ourselves normal as opposed to them. I think most of them that say that either have done the UMAT already, or on the exams they go overtime. Trust me, nobody could be averaging 99 percentile that complete bullshit. I Think i am very much like you, or are you just like me, anyway, we both feel the same way about the UMAT, the people sitting the UMAT etc.

Anyway, good luck i hope we both get into medicine, i look forward to studying it with you hopefully :)

Oh, UNSW isn't on there cause i know that its far too hard to get into, and besides the marks you need to get into that are crazy.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Dude, UWS has this sick new building. =D

=\

=\

=\

=\

=\

=\

Yeah! It's made of glass!

=D

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
PrettyVacant said:

Totally 2/cosC.
Awwwww, man it looks so good, i hope and pray that i get in to the UWS medicine program.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Shrikar said:
YES!!!! I know eh? Those guys are freaking freaks, don't worry we can still at this part call ourselves normal as opposed to them. I think most of them that say that either have done the UMAT already, or on the exams they go overtime. Trust me, nobody could be averaging 99 percentile that complete bullshit. I Think i am very much like you, or are you just like me, anyway, we both feel the same way about the UMAT, the people sitting the UMAT etc.

Anyway, good luck i hope we both get into medicine, i look forward to studying it with you hopefully :)

Oh, UNSW isn't on there cause i know that its far too hard to get into, and besides the marks you need to get into that are crazy.
Also, it's not only the people on the medentry forums though. The people who have gotten actually got into Med have really high percentiles in each section as well.

And I'm predicting that my UAI isn't going to be crash hot anyway so UMAT is my only hope but I suck at it. :(

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Shrikar said:

one of my friends i consistently getting 99 percentile on all the sections... don't know whether she goes overtime though, but i doubt it coz she thinks pretty much at the speed of light. lol

I'm failing though (not actually failing, but you get what i mean) so your not alone.... :)

aussiechica7

HSC
ravdawg said:
Hey aussiechia, if you can remember do you mind telling us what total percentile you got for umat the 2nd time u sat it, so it gives us an idea of what we need to achieve.

Cheers
S1: 99 %ile, 74 score
S2: 86%ile, 57 score
S3: 99%ile, 73 score

Total: 284 %ile, 204 score.

Last edited:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
aussiechica7 said:

Such awesome percentiles. :D

Were you also doing this well for you medentry percentiles?

My medentry percentiles are pathetic. :(

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
haha yeh i also want to know..how do your medentry percentiles compare to your umat percentiles..because im averaging on 50 percentile right now -_- shocking stuff ><

aussiechica7

HSC
aussiechica7 said:

i was getting mid-high 90s for section 1.
anywhere from like 70s to 90s for section 2.
30s for section 3 lol. i think it's because there r so few questions in sec 3, so making like 1 mistake makes a huge difference on your overall rank.
i did, however, spend the most time on sec 3, really looking at all of the exam questions, and eureka, etc. so obviously improved by the time i got to the real thing.

btw guys if you haven't already done the majority of your 10 practice exams, get to it. it takes a long time to do all 3 sections and read all of the explanations (which is the most important part). it's already july, you should have more than half done by now.

Last edited:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
ssejamafone said:
i've done..... 3 :(
Me too.

sanjeevprasad99 said:
i suck at that medentry crap as well..........daym
What kind of marks/percentiles have you been receiving?

I am sure it can't be that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
Shrikar said:
What kind of marks/percentiles have you been receiving?

I am sure it can't be that bad.
lol i havnt done n e of the medentry stuff yet!!!!, im saying that i stuffed the test we got at uts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)