Medicine student tutoring in North Shore (1 Viewer)

chrisgo1113

HSC
Hey, I finished my HSC in 2007 and am available for tutoring in the following subjects:

- Mathematics Ext 1 and 2
- chemistry
- physics
- economics

I received a UAI of 99.30 in the HSC.

I attended Sydney Gramamr and Knox Grammar in high school. Currently, I am a student at UNSW doing my first year of medicine. Since the HSC ended, I have been tutoring students of different levels.

1. Mathematics Ext
i can help you achieve your potential in maths by targeting any weaknesses you currently may have (timing issues etc). maths is something you can easily practise for. i also have a large collection of practice papers
My result was:
- Ext 1: 99 (topped in the assessment mark)
- Ext 2: 98

2. Chemistry
I did 'Industrial Chemistry' as my option, but can help you with the three core topics anyway. Chemistry can be very straightforward, as long as you understand all of the principles and I can help you with this. In year 12, I was 13th in the grade (95%).

I received a mark of 93 in the HSC.

3. Physics
I did 'Quantum and Quarks" but again, I can help you with the cores. I received a mark of 91 in the HSC

4. Economics
Economics is quite an easy subject to master in as it is pretty logical and would only require good essays to achieve a decent mark in the HSC. I came 5th in the school (94%) and got a HSC mark is 90 (this is because it was the last exam and i really was over HSC by the time i was doin this exam)

I live in North Shore

If you're interested, email me at chrisgo1113@hotmail.com or msg me on my phone, the no. is 0411767807 and I'll get back to you asap. ^.^

HSC
OH LOL CHRIS GO. I like your ad. Especially the chem section.

But anyhoo.

I recommend Christopher Go. He is extremely pro at mathematics, 'cause topping Sydney Grammar isn't easy. He's also very patient at explaining things and more importantly, can drive.

So yep. TRY HIM OUT.

chriskoss

HSC
Only ext maths dude? Looking at just a general maths tudor

thanks

Chris (also :p)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Wow, awesome result in maths!

I am sorry if I am going a bit side-way in this post but would you mind telling me how many people get into Medicine Course each year?

chrisgo1113

HSC
about 250, but that includes international, rural, interstate and domestic student

frostysnow

HSC
chrisgo1113 said:
about 250, but that includes international, rural, interstate and domestic student
(sorry this is a bit sidetracked too) is the interview hard? if so what sort of questions do they ask? i got an offer for an interview and i'm very nervous.

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
:D Bump! Chris is an excellent teacher-- very patient, I suspect! :D

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
zomg so many UNSW MBBS students. I know some of you here.

DaGizza

HSC
Lol who is that Hitler guy on this forum? I wouldn't want a Nazi to be part of the next batch of UNSW MBBS students! ie. Future Nazi doctor!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)