meh (1 Viewer)

Daz

Wasn't to bad if you knew your stuff. To bad I didn't read up about Employment Relations. AHHHHH

cooper

was it just me or did anyone else study heaps on global business for section IV

Then they had to whack the topic i had least studied on....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ah well

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
psycho how the fuck have you finished by like 11am??????????

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
mushy if u finished that test in an hour and a half, and get good marks, I will bow down to u....did u even finish???

I agree though, the test was meh. Not terrible, not great.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Daz
Wasn't to bad if you knew your stuff. To bad I didn't read up about Employment Relations. AHHHHH
yeah that was lyk meeh last night at 10pm... i was abt to go to bed.. and then i had a feeling...(strange i know) all of a sudden i was lyk....*must study for HR!!!* hahaha so i stayed up till lyk 1 am studying for it...

Originally posted by yenta
mushy if u finished that test in an hour and a half, and get good marks, I will bow down to u....did u even finish???

I agree though, the test was meh. Not terrible, not great.
man how can u do that ?? 1hr and half.. thatz lyk half of the time...

there was a chick who walked out after 1 hr and half as wel.. but i think she didnt attempt a lot of the questions..

is a roflcopter
HSC
i had a guy who just sat there for a hour then left (something about not being allowed to leave in the first hour)

and another dude turned up and got a misadventure and then left

PRSOV

I like the way it said on the front cover to leave 35 minutes for Question 26 and then a further 35 minutes for Q26 or Q27 which ever one you chose, I don't think there is any way you could complete those questions in such a short period of time..

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah i went over for 20 minz for the 2 reports... cuz there weere just oto much to write... impossible for 35 minz.. and on the other hand the 1hr and 15 minz for SA was a bit luxurious... i onlli spent lyk 30 minz on it.. so i made up time..

Originally posted by Newbie
i had a guy who just sat there for a hour then left (something about not being allowed to leave in the first hour)

and another dude turned up and got a misadventure and then left
some chick came lyk 1 hr late..... ...must not have adjusted the clocks after daylight saving..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
the tests recommended time allocations are bullshit. I finished MC + short answer in one hour, so then I had one hour each for the report and the extended response. They could so put more in the test, like another report or something, but at least I had plenty of time for everything :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)