Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Rort (1 Viewer)

badquinton304

HSC
Parra have got to be edging very very close to going over the cap.
Yep, particularly with many of thier younger players going up in price as they preform better and better, they will soon not be able to afford to keep some players.

Broncos and dragons have/are over the cap as well.

Also what is everyones take on the nrl's decision to take the 2 years off them and not allow them to accrue further points?

I personally agree with all of it except not allowing them to accrue further points, it punishes fans, players and screws the mission in victoria.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, particularly with many of thier younger players going up in price as they preform better and better, they will soon not be able to afford to keep some players.

Also what is everyones take on the nrl's decision to take the 2 years off them and not allow them to accrue further points?

I personally agree with all of it except not allowing them to accrue further points, it punishes fans, players and screws the mission in victoria.
m8 Broncos are under the cap, they said they can afford one of the Storm superstars (Slater, Inglis and Smith) if they were available.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

the brisbane players should take pay cuts lol

badquinton304

HSC
m8 Broncos are under the cap, they said they can afford one of the Storm superstars (Slater, Inglis and Smith) if they were available.
Thats why I put the have/are. I think there was a couple years when they were over the cap, I mean come on few years ago they pretty much had the queensland state of origin team playing for them lol.
I don't think it matters that much though as almost every team has breached the salary cap over the years its just the storm the bulldogs and the warriors are the only ones that have been caught doing it with large amounts of money.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC

Easily were over 2004-2008ish.

2004 team had Barrett, Timmins, Blacklock, Gaz, Cooper, Baily, Hornby, Ryles, Kite, Creagh

And they are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head...

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Easily were over 2004-2008ish.

2004 team had Barrett, Timmins, Blacklock, Gaz, Cooper, Baily, Hornby, Ryles, Kite, Creagh

And they are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head...
lol and they still couldn't win fail whale.

i can see a titans v parramatta/manly final this year

well tits will def be there duno who with tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)