Memorisation techniques for learning hormones? (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hi all,

Does anyone have any good ways of memorising the function and roles of different hormones?? I keep learning them before each exam and then forgetting them :/

Thanks

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I was more wondering if anyone knew some cheeky mnemonics or something like that

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I was more wondering if anyone knew some cheeky mnemonics or something like that
I think theres one ppl use for the anterior pituitary (like FLAT PEG) or smn, other than that i think theres way too many hormones to make a mnemonic.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Am I stupid or is this like some common thing 😭 when would this apply to a question
i have no idea what u just asked

hsc question never ask for the hormone esp for menstruation and pregnancy and the timeline irrc
its more like school trial papers do it
all the hsc qns have given the info and made people apply it

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i have no idea what u just asked

hsc question never ask for the hormone esp for menstruation and pregnancy and the timeline irrc
its more like school trial papers do it
all the hsc qns have given the info and made people apply it
ahhhh that makes sense

im ngl: I am sitting here rn with a trial paper open in front of me, and I am struggling hard af on a pregnancy hormones question

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Am I stupid or is this like some common thing 😭 when would this apply to a question
normally if they give u a graph of only some of the hormones and ask you to graph the fluctuations of the other set of hormones according to the trends given. eg what happens to progesterone after the rise of oestrogen etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)